Leveling out the back yard and making a track in the back yard. getting 90 yards of dirts delivered today
Sweet....any before pictures of your backyard? Any layout plans for the track?
Mike
Where are you getting your dirt from? And how much?
Can I come over!
get some before/during/after pictures of your yard!
rl.
If you need some track ideas, maybe this will help:
http://dirtwurx.com/main.cfm?mc=track_build.cfm&article=track_building_1.html
Quote from: backinsaddle on November 04, 2005, 09:35:58 PM
If you need some track ideas, maybe this will help:
http://dirtwurx.com/main.cfm?mc=track_build.cfm&article=track_building_1.html
GREAT LINK!!!. I am not going to build anything extravagant or overly agressive, Kids gotta ride it also.
group ride in Jax ;-)
Id@
well the rude awaken came when leveling the dirt. I NEED MORE!!!
I would have thought that the amount would have been suffice when actually it was just enought to level out the Yard >:( oh well 5 more loads to come next pay period.
kool
how bigs ur yard..
i know when i build my track i had 5 tables 8 double's and 3 woop sections.
o yea 4 singles.. and then i had 12 turns.
its took me over 30 loads of dirt...
it was easy because i dug a big whole but pending on what ur building and how big i could probibly help u a bit more on dirt..
Yeah man, sounds sweet. Whats the biggest jump ganna be? You should put like a 100 ft table aside off the track just so you can have it. Then like have little markers at different lengths to measure how far you go even if you don't clear it. Just an idea. I don't know how much your into jumping and stuff.
FYI. I have 5 acres that I was planing on building a track. Im looking to see if any one has access to the equipment and knowledge to help. The lot is near keystone.
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on November 07, 2005, 02:34:29 PM
FYI. I have 5 acres that I was planing on building a track. Im looking to see if any one has access to the equipment and knowledge to help. The lot is near keystone.
I have the know hows of running the equip. Best bet is to rent from like neff, or nations rent or w/e.
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on November 07, 2005, 02:34:29 PM
FYI. I have 5 acres that I was planing on building a track. Im looking to see if any one has access to the equipment and knowledge to help. The lot is near keystone.
Yall know you can count on me. I can operate some equipment but have yet to find anything powered that I can't figure out. Let me know when you want some help.
I will let you all know ;)
Do you need anything bigger than a skidloader (or w/e) to build a track? How much is it to rent those bad boys? My Uncle is buying some land just for a track. How cool is that?