I know there'll be some people riding in Ocala this Thanksgiving. I'm almost sure I'm going, and might as well maybe find out who else is going. I'll probably be going to Big Scrub, but wouldn't mind checking out the Delancy area, or Eureka or Rodman.
I'll be there friday through sunday! About four bikes from west palm beach are also meeting up with us. Going to be a great weekend to burn some gas in the bikes!!! ;D
I went last year for that weekend and the weather was perfect and there was a nice crowd, it was perfection.
i swore off of riding in ocala thanksgiving weekend. thats like the biggest hunting weekend of the year. i couldnt enjoy the ride. kept coming up on hunters. i know they were hating me.
jeff
i went during thanks giving weeken one time and really didn't enjoy it too many hunters and they block of trails and stuff, and also if your going to go make sure you get at least by friday morning first thing trust me is hard finding a spot to park and a fire ring good luck and have fun.
im going that weekened gonna be either at rodman or delancy
I'm going to delancey wed night -sun going to fry up a turkey on thursday .
Anyone on this site going to be at Big Scrub that weekend?
As stated above we will be at Big scrub friday through sunday. Look for a red Avalanch with white covered utility trailer. The last time I talked to my friends for West Palm Beach there will be four other bike coming up friday also. If you see us come over to camp and say hello! See you guys there.
Alright man, good to here.
I'll be on a yellow RM250, I'll keep an eye out for you.
Is anyone going to be on a utility out there that weekend? Also, I have my cousin w/ me and would like to know if anyone else will have kids around the age of 12 out there? She'll be riding on the back of my quad so my speed will be DRASTICALLY reduced!
I had plans to camp somewhere else but it seems those plans are falling apart and I promised my cousin I'd take her riding. I'm up for riding anywhere it just needs to be cheap.
Ok, well if things go well I will be at Scrub Friday - Sunday. Will have my cousin and possibly ppark350se. Would be nice if all of us that are going could camp in the same spot. I know scrub is crowded but fewer hunters there. Also, alot cheaper to camp. Who else is in to camp w/ us? If not camping come up for the day to ride.
We will be getting there early friday morning. How many trucks will you have? There will be six of us on utes. With some younger children around ten to twelve years old riding double. Look for the red Avalanch w/ silver grizzly and green ozark. ;D
Just one truck and my cousin and I. Not sure if anyone else will be coming w/ me yet.
Are you guys camping all weekend also?
I might be there for the day on Saturday. May have scramboy with me. 16 years old.
I'll be at big scrubs thursday and friday. me and about 8 or 9 guys. I'll be in a silver gmc jimmy, see ya there
Will have a group of people at Delancy, coming in Thursday.
I am trying to clear my schedule to go out to big scrub this Saturday.
I will be solo (not that I am allergic to kids :P).
I have never met anyone from this site, so if you see my RED F-150
extended cab (Volusia County plates)and RED Grizzly 600.......wave me over.
I have only been to Big Scrub once......and am sure there are parts I haven't seen before! LOL
Chuck
I would have to say there are a lot of parts of the forest that most of us have not seen. I guess it is time to change that. Most of the time when we go out we will ride for 30 to 45 miles befor coming back to camp to eat and do it all over again. Look forward to meeting with everybody.
We will be riding in the seed orchard on Sat with GSP Kurt........ :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif
we will be at rodman. 3 families.
big scrub....but I want to meet GSP Kurt also...............LOL.
Dang it...........I need more of "Me"!
I hope we all have a good time this weekend.....where ever we are.
Looks like I have an invite to a friends property. So I'm going to have to head there. Too much fun and don't get to ride there often. I hope y'all have fun. Catch ya another ride.