Okay so here is the problem. I bought all new Douglas Ultimate Billet Beadlocks from RMATV with Irazrs because I was thinking of getting into XC, but I really want to stick with MX. So, the real problem is in the rear. I have 9" rims.
What would be a better set up for the rear considering that will be running holeshot MX tires with 20x6x10's up front.
Would a 18" or 19" be better?
Thanks!
Mike
if you already have a 9 inch. rim go with the 19's you probabbly wont notice the difference from a 18 to a 19. i know a few people that run that set up and they seem to like it.
Thanks!!! Thats all I needed to hear!
Mike
no problem ;D
9inch rims on 18inch tires little to stiff of a side wall, makes for a stiffer ride kinda like a car with 22inch rims give a sucky ride you'll feel every bump in the road.
Thanks guys....ordered my Holeshots!!!!
Mike