Have fun!
http://www.iol.ie/~dluby/escape.htm
I made it to 14.86 seconds on second try.
:Clown.gif
very addicting i could only get 4 seconds
16.61 on the third try.
Id@
18.609 on 4th try. thats tough, it speeds up alot ???
15.122 After several tries and then got the jitters. Hate it when that happens.
I managed 17.5 in a cuople of tries.
.032 seconds pregnant dog! :o
23 sec.
18.828 on my laptop touch pad.
25.5 >:(
This laptop was driving me crazy, I had to go get on the desktop, 24.218 seconds.
29.933 ;) 1st try.
omg 74.848 :o 2nd try i cant beleive it. :Fp
I must put my boots on cause the $hit getting deep! :pinch.gif
thought i was doing good at 19.something
22 within first few you can tell who plays video games ;)
Oh yeah, well I got a gold metal on Burnout 3 PS2
25.6 ;D
24.122 ;)
28.357 that was after like 10 tries! VERY ADICTING :'(
0.00
Lets see who can get the slowest time, I got 0.015 seconds.
26.38
Quote from: Numkut on November 04, 2005, 09:06:08 PM
Lets see who can get the slowest time, I got 0.015 seconds.
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Still going and counting. Started 8 last night. Im so good I can type with one hand and run the mouse with the other.
Quote from: Numkut on November 04, 2005, 09:06:08 PM
Lets see who can get the slowest time, I got 0.015 seconds.
Slowest Time: 0.14sec.
Fastest Time: 21.54sec.
I GOT BARELY 10 SECONDS AT MY HOUSE AND AT MY UNCLES I GOT 30 SEC.
WTF!!!!!!!!!!
22.473 by the 4th try.
39.31