ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: J.D. on April 06, 2005, 02:54:44 PM

Title: What Happened ?
Post by: J.D. on April 06, 2005, 02:54:44 PM
Did we time travel or something .?
Title: Re: What Happened ?
Post by: da_mtgs_boss on April 06, 2005, 02:56:47 PM
http://www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=opendiscussion;action=display;num=1112815236
Title: Re: What Happened ?
Post by: gery350 on April 06, 2005, 02:57:17 PM
looks like we lost the april post. dang. i just figured out how to post pictures today just to watch them disappear.
Title: Re: What Happened ?
Post by: J.D. on April 06, 2005, 02:58:23 PM
I feel your pain.
Title: Re: What Happened ?
Post by: susieblazer on April 06, 2005, 04:34:33 PM
 [smiley=Cry.gif]
               I just learned how to post pics and they r gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [smiley=Cry.gif]
Title: Re: What Happened ?
Post by: SoFlaEiger on April 06, 2005, 06:17:42 PM
The PAIN...the HORROR!!!

Now, if only I could do this in REAL LIFE, I might still be engaged! lol
Title: Re: What Happened ?
Post by: MuddyGurl101 on April 12, 2005, 11:42:53 AM
QuoteThe PAIN...the HORROR!!!

Now, if only I could do this in REAL LIFE, I might still be engaged! lol

Cute!
Title: Re: What Happened ?
Post by: SoFlaEiger on April 12, 2005, 12:32:35 PM
QuoteCute!


glad someone apprecaited the humor in that comment lol