Hoping some one would want to meet up and maybe let me tag along and show me the area up there. I have an 05 yamaha blaster so 2 stroke haters need not apply. hahahaha. I can keep up pretty good on trails so not to big a deal with me riding a 200cc. Any takers!!!????
Im in orlando if i can follow some one that would be cool
Check your private messages. We're going.
I'll probably be there. Give me a call.Chino (727)204-0883
looks like sometime before 10 am sat morning ill call friday night. AintSkeered has offered me an invite so ill probaly meet them for breakfast and follow them up maybe you could or want to join us im sure that woud be fine. ill be there one way or another in a black dodge ram 1500 with cheap stock rims and fat tires with a blue o5 blaster. just keep your eye out
Are you guys going to Big Scrub or O.N.F.?