I would say breakin them in but you know.LOL Flea jr. gettin busy, bikes are something else
[attachment deleted by admin]
Some more air. ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Think he was happy?
[attachment deleted by admin]
I would be happy if my dad bought me that quad
sweet, congrats on them quads again.
Id@
wow that track looks fun. i new he would do good on a bigger bike. i'll have to meet up with you guys there soon. ;D its been a while since we rode together. ???
Nice bike!! Looks like his pretty good. 8) 8)
Sweet pics. That track looks awesome!
Oh also, curious isn't Gust suspenion to stiff for him ? Or did you guys get it revalved?
great air shots. more huevos that I have
Thats some sweet air!! 8)
Sweet pics... i still can't believe you have those bikes 8)
Nice pictures flea 8)
Thanks guys, Flea Jr. has come a long way. The rear shock has a Noleen spring and all three shocks have total adjustability. I have just softend them up a bit but no much. I have done the same jumps on the bikes and Doug and I are the exact same hight and weight so they are awsome for me.
Anyways, I will let him grow into them, he is 5'10" and 127 pounds. By Christmas he will be over 6' and 180 if he keeps eating like he is. LOL
Nice air.