Im looking to get a aftermarket pipe for my Raptor but I can;t choose. Im looking to get a Curtis Sparks but Im looking to get dual pipes. Do they make them and do they give you more HP?
Dual pipes make you cripe!!!!1111 :o 8) ??? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
O ok..
is there dual pipes for a 05 grizzly 660?
LTE makes dual pipes. I think they're about 700 bucks and they do add some HP. Im not sure if they make them for the 700 yet though.
I believe its lteracing.com yo cuz Im getting a YFZ tomarrow hopefully!
Quote from: Honda250ex on November 02, 2005, 02:37:46 AM
I believe its lteracing.com yo cuz Im getting a YFZ tomarrow hopefully!
Are u ready for a yfz? 250 ex to yfz is a huge jump.
Yea I know, I was thinking of a Raptor 700 but not that sure. Im riding track most of the time, the only thing thats holding me back is the RE-JETING the raptor does'nt need too but on thise website I found out you got to do something to the EFI ???
Dual pipes make you go twice as fast as a single pipe. They give you double the HP gain of a normal pipe and they double the top speed of your quad. Why do you think the Banshee is so fast? ::)
make sure they are chrome
hahahaha. That is funny. Raptor700: Dont get dually's buddy. Waste of money unless you have some major engine work on the 05 or older 660.
Quote from: Honda250ex on November 02, 2005, 02:37:46 AM
I believe its lteracing.com yo cuz Im getting a YFZ tomarrow hopefully!
So your getting it on Thursday??? Right......What color??And their is a waiting list..I think.
Quote from: muddinguy1034 on November 02, 2005, 02:23:54 AM
is there dual pipes for a 05 grizzly 660?
I have seen 1 grizzly on the web with dual pipes.
Well if you get Dual pipes it will look good and give you more Hp but I'll get a single pipe.
Quote from: Honda250ex on November 03, 2005, 03:30:57 PM
Well if you get Dual pipes it will look good and give you more Hp but I'll get a single pipe.
That is incorrect. It will not give you more HP unless you have the right set up in the engine. Get a single pipe!
I didnt go today, lets try tomarrow. I was thinking of the list >:( If they got a waiting list.... I will probally take atleast a couple of weeks or atleast a month
i dont think there is a waiting list there was 2 white 450's there a week a go and i just got back and there still there so.
Quote from: raptor350 on November 03, 2005, 11:14:10 PM
i dont think there is a waiting list there was 2 white 450's there a week a go and i just got back and there still there so.
I think he wants a Blue 1. But he is going to Trade his TRX250ex, I think that's a really bad idea cuz those dealers really screw people for trades.
who cares what color it is if they have a blue get a blue if they have white get the white if they have both pic one. does the color really matter its a 450. ;D and yeah they do screw you on the trades. ???
Well I screwed West Coast Power Sports. ;D
Quote from: Honda250ex on November 05, 2005, 12:32:57 PM
Well I screwed West Coast Power Sports. ;D
Glad to see ya finally got some junior. ::)
Lol! That's classic Quad. ;D
Thank you Doc. ;)
Raptor700 go look at these pipes they are one of the best pipes made
http://www.akrapovic-exhaust.com/main/catalog/products-catalog.htm
good luck
It looks like their really good pipes but I thing Curtis Sparks is better..
they are on the pricey side but great pipes
they are used alot in world superbike and ama
do some research and you will see they are great pipes
No doubt they are good pipes but doesn't have enough HP gain. It's like 5Hp for my Raptor, I seen pipe's give 10HP+ on Raptors.
^ do u need more hp? you have like the fastest stock bike you can buy.
I think this kid just needs a 25shot of NOS... Chuck.. Hook this kid up, all he cares about is how fast he can hit a tree...
Quote from: wheelie_boy on November 07, 2005, 12:59:56 AM
^ do u need more hp? you have like the fastest stock bike you can buy.
I just like to have that power to pop wheelies...That's all. And I'd probably hit alot of tress with NOS.
If you want to do wheelies than put a Supercharger like that dude in dirtwheels mag! ;D
sweetquads.com sells a badass set up
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 08, 2005, 02:11:43 AM
Quote from: wheelie_boy on November 07, 2005, 12:59:56 AM
^ do u need more hp? you have like the fastest stock bike you can buy.
I just like to have that power to pop wheelies...That's all. And I'd probably hit alot of tress with NOS.
dude, honestly....... i can do wheelies in like third gear on my warrior just by muscle'n it up,im sure your 700 can do them fine just by giving it alot of gas and not being a wuss.
yea that 700 will probably lift up in 5 and yea my raptor might come up in 3 if i was good a wheelies.
Go to www.WellhungRacing.com They should have a pipe just for you.
Quote from: Quad32x on November 17, 2005, 02:02:31 PM
Go to www.WellhungRacing.com They should have a pipe just for you.
You are a tool hunter ;)
on a 05 trx450r with a 182 main jet a two brother's slip on kenda 18-10-9 rears and 20-6-10 fronts and no airbox lid i can pull it up easily in fith and ride it for ever.. and corbyn told me the raptor 700r's have way more power then a 450r or yfz so u shouldnt have a problem unless u dumb and caint figure it out..
this kids problem is that he wants to pull a wheliue without poping the clutch while leaning forward
Quote from: rappy350 on November 17, 2005, 06:50:35 PM
this kids problem is that he wants to pull a wheliue without poping the clutch while leaning forward
Well I pop the Clutch in 1st and have no probblem but I get pure power that lifts the fornt end up in 3rd but 4th can't really get the front end of the grounda too high. But in 5th I'll be doing 45mph+ and If I slip of the Grab bar im done.
go wit a looney tuned
http://www.lteracing.com/
250ex get something with reverse. Not having reverse sucks.
Yea............but you got to sacerfice something for a great bike ::) It has the magic button! :P
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 22, 2005, 01:02:50 PM
Quote from: rappy350 on November 17, 2005, 06:50:35 PM
this kids problem is that he wants to pull a wheliue without poping the clutch while leaning forward
Well I pop the Clutch in 1st and have no probblem but I get pure power that lifts the fornt end up in 3rd but 4th can't really get the front end of the grounda too high. But in 5th I'll be doing 45mph+ and If I slip of the Grab bar im done.
i can do wheelies without the clutch a whole lot easier in first without the clutch than in second with the clutch. In second i roll off the clutch and stand back and cat walk it. I need to totally pop the clutch in third gear to get the wheels high enough off the ground to balance it back. Are you saying you can get it off the ground in fourth gear without having to use the clutch?
He can, but barlly. Thats how he scratch'ed his grab bar. ;)