Check your rear hub and axles, apparently they are not tight enough or something along that line and it cause the hud and or the axles to strip out while riding.
Yeah, I saw that on GT thunder web site the other day. Damn Yamadogs mechanics.
ah ho Im going to a dealer tomarrow hopefully for a YFZ450!! :( Since thers alot of problems im telling my dad to get a extended warente.
Quote from: Honda250ex on November 01, 2005, 10:18:17 PM
ah ho Im going to a dealer tomarrow hopefully for a YFZ450!! :( Since thers alot of problems im telling my dad to get a extended warente.
What is "a extended
warente"? Is that the city in Far North-Western Alaska? I hate that city, bad weather all the time.
Quote from: Honda250ex on November 01, 2005, 10:18:17 PM
ah ho Im going to a dealer tomarrow hopefully for a YFZ450!! :( Since thers alot of problems im telling my dad to get a extended warente.
Your getting a YFZ450???? Are you being a poser you dont know how to ride track. Well better for me. You'll be in my Roost!!! 8) 8) And Sinan get it at Cycle Springs. Tell them my dad sent you so we can get a free oil change. And Call me when you get it so I can't take it out for a test drive. And What color your getting????Blue??
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 02, 2005, 05:51:08 AM
Quote from: Honda250ex on November 01, 2005, 10:18:17 PM
ah ho Im going to a dealer tomarrow hopefully for a YFZ450!! :( Since thers alot of problems im telling my dad to get a extended warente.
Your getting a YFZ450???? Are you being a poser you dont know how to ride track. Well better for me. You'll be in my Roost!!! 8) 8) And Sinan get it at Cycle Springs. Tell them my dad sent you so we can get a free oil change. And Call me when you get it so I can't take it out for a test drive. And What color your getting????Blue??
HI-JACK SOMEONE ELSE'S POST :cursing.gif
haha dont need much to be a rapturd... =) just playing
Im glad I didn't wait for the 2006 model! ;)
I was going go to the dealer today but you know why Rapter700R, its because of tomarrow!!