:)(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/100_1497.jpg)
Oh my god...Thats just wrong. It's everywhere...you better tell him to start wearing Depends. ;D
LMAO.....YFZ's aren't that fast...I think he was a greenhorn.
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 31, 2005, 08:54:19 PM
LMAO.....YFZ's aren't that fast...I think he was a greenhorn.
Guess you know nothing of chillins "Stock" YFZ,Tell you what i Got a G on chillin Verse that piece you ride!!!! I've threw away better quads than a craptor
Thats Funny Matt!!!
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 31, 2005, 08:54:19 PM
LMAO.....YFZ's aren't that fast...I think he was a greenhorn.
Hmmm seems that sounds like a challenge I'd be interested in. when you want to run that craptor.....
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on October 31, 2005, 10:14:47 PM
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 31, 2005, 08:54:19 PM
LMAO.....YFZ's aren't that fast...I think he was a greenhorn.
Hmmm seems that sounds like a challenge I'd be interested in. when you want to run that craptor.....
remember power to weight ratio,,,,the kid probably doesn't weigh more than 100#.
so you might have to shift into 3rd to step out in front of him ;-)
and is that a bit of GA clay I see on that quad still?
I know I'm still getting clay outta mine.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 31, 2005, 10:25:40 PM
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on October 31, 2005, 10:14:47 PM
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 31, 2005, 08:54:19 PM
LMAO.....YFZ's aren't that fast...I think he was a greenhorn.
Hmmm seems that sounds like a challenge I'd be interested in. when you want to run that craptor.....
remember power to weight ratio,,,,the kid probably doesn't weigh more than 100#.
so you might have to shift into 3rd to step out in front of him ;-)
and is that a bit of GA clay I see on that quad still?
I know I'm still getting clay outta mine.
Id@
Thats ok the weight of the Craptor will make up the difference. plus his inexperience will = "W"for me. GET IT RAG!!!!!!!
I think we got a CHALLENGE!
You kids are wasting your time. Both of the YFZ's in question will leaving you sitting at the start line wondering what the hell just happ :Wacko.gifened.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 01, 2005, 11:52:46 AM
You kids are wasting your time. Both of the YFZ's in question will leaving you sitting at the start line wondering what the hell just happ :Wacko.gifened.
Not wasting time but learning a lesson.
I never saw the fresh steaming cow pie until it was too late. Byt hen, the front tire had slung it all across my legs, shirt and helmet. It also covered Chillin's seat and fenders.
And that thing is FAST!
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 31, 2005, 08:54:19 PM
LMAO.....YFZ's aren't that fast...I think he was a greenhorn.
kid , I think you got a CHALLENGE! Well whats up!!!
I think he stain his undies :-[
Looks like someone sharted.
I smell it from Miami...
Quote from: Honda250ex on November 01, 2005, 03:51:08 AM
I think we got a CHALLENGE!
LETS set something up. I am game.
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on November 01, 2005, 11:08:46 PM
Quote from: Honda250ex on November 01, 2005, 03:51:08 AM
I think we got a CHALLENGE!
LETS set something up. I am game.
Make the bet to where he cant post for a month. :ThumbsUp.gif
Ya right, still were waiting for the pictures for the Vacation House and the hotel that let down. He likes to show off and run his mouth. Grow up! And yes we all think that you have a screw loose, wanting to race the craptor with Chuck YFZ.
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 31, 2005, 08:54:19 PM
LMAO.....YFZ's aren't that fast...I think he was a greenhorn.
putt your DADDY'S money where YOUR mouth is.....scooter i got ya backed up with another G...
I used to ride a dirt bike in a cow pasture when I was young. The hard patties were just big bumps, but with some speed, the soft ones fly in little pieces all over the air just in front of you. I learned to keep my eyes and mouth shut real fast. ;D
Quote from: Moose on November 02, 2005, 01:05:56 PM
I used to ride a dirt bike in a cow pasture when I was young. The hard patties were just big bumps, but with some speed, the soft ones fly in little pieces all over the air just in front of you. I learned to keep my eyes and mouth shut real fast. ;D
My dad lives right across the road from Chillin on 50 acres of cow pasture. Growing up we always rode our go carts then ATC's in the pasture. Fresh cow pies just added another degree of difficulty to the whole experience. Usually, you ended up with not only cow poop covering you, but red ants and other sorts of stickers and critters that call a cow pasture home.
Needless to say, when I got home and walked in the door with those shorts on, my wife promptly sent me to the garage to strip.
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on November 02, 2005, 12:19:26 PM
putt your DADDY'S money where YOUR mouth is.....scooter i got ya backed up with another G...
Quote from: bigscrub79 on November 02, 2005, 03:13:29 AM
Make the bet to where he cant post for a month. :ThumbsUp.gif
How about you combine both! You two get cash and the rest of us get peace 8)
How about I just come down to the race on my vinson and kick all yalls butts!!!!!!
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 02, 2005, 03:04:18 PM
How about I just come down to the race on my vinson and kick all yalls butts!!!!!!
Your Welcome to come.....And remeber guys a Raptor is Faster than a YFZ.
686cc vs. 449cc= That's a 237cc diffrence I dont think it's fair. If we both had 450's that would be a diffrent story.
the cc's dont matter. :D the yfz is built for racing and i will garantee you $100 that stock to stock the yfz will pull the holeshot 5 out of 5. if the yfz is slower than the raptor than why arent any pros using it. ???
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 02, 2005, 11:47:07 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 02, 2005, 03:04:18 PM
How about I just come down to the race on my vinson and kick all yalls butts!!!!!!
Your Welcome to come.....And remeber guys a Raptor is Faster than a YFZ.
686cc vs. 449cc= That's a 237cc diffrence I dont think it's fair. If we both had 450's that would be a diffrent story.
How isnt this Fair? Hell thats even a bonus for you,Tell you what i got a Z400 that ill race you on! and if you When Ill burn my Vinson In Front of Everyone!!
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 02, 2005, 11:47:07 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 02, 2005, 03:04:18 PM
How about I just come down to the race on my vinson and kick all yalls butts!!!!!!
Your Welcome to come.....And remeber guys a Raptor is Faster than a YFZ.
686cc vs. 449cc= That's a 237cc diffrence I dont think it's fair. If we both had 450's that would be a diffrent story.
kid, you look alot smarter when you don't type stupid $hit like above....cc's don't matter. there are alot more to racing then just the motor...if that was the case, the 799cc bombadier 4x4 would be the fastest....you need to do some research and reading of some atv magazines or something to look smarter on this website....i read your post, not to laugh with you, but to laugh at you....
word of advice....if your not absolutely sure you know what your talking about, don't say anything and 50% of the time when you know your absolutely right, still keep your mouth shut...you will make more friends and look a whole heck of alot smarter on a public forum....
now i am not trying to continuously bash you, but get my hint......please.....it will do us all a favor....
We don't need to see your stinkin' Anal-ridge :M :Dead.gif ;D LOL, that's just wrong! >:D As for the craptor, there's no way it would beat a YFZ, that is a real load of Bull s. :R :R :R
Smoke, please have a race at Saltsdale for old time sake. I would put 5 bikes on this kids raptor in the first 50ft. SEEEEEE YA. That raptor is probably faster top speed but it aint beating me in a drag.
How did this topic come to this? My buddy got cow sh1t on him and now everyone wants to race ;D
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 02, 2005, 11:47:07 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 02, 2005, 03:04:18 PM
How about I just come down to the race on my vinson and kick all yalls butts!!!!!!
Your Welcome to come.....And remeber guys a Raptor is Faster than a YFZ.
686cc vs. 449cc= That's a 237cc diffrence I dont think it's fair. If we both had 450's that would be a diffrent story.
I watched a banshee beat the crap out of a Kawasaki 700, so the engine size doesnt have much to do with it.
THE TOPIC CAME TO THIS BECAUSE THE CRAPTOR KID HAS TO PUT HIS TWO SENSE IN EVERY TOPIC POSTED WHETHER IT PERTAINS TO HIM OR NOT
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 02, 2005, 11:47:07 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 02, 2005, 03:04:18 PM
How about I just come down to the race on my vinson and kick all yalls butts!!!!!!
Your Welcome to come.....And remeber guys a Raptor is Faster than a YFZ.
686cc vs. 449cc= That's a 237cc diffrence I dont think it's fair. If we both had 450's that would be a diffrent story.
Any good racer knows that it's about the rider and experience not just the quad and how many cc's. My money is on Chillin all day long. Bring it and let me know how bad you kick but Matt.
right qt, and matt has the total package, a fast azz quad and can ride like heck.
jeff
Quote from: FOREMANRON on November 03, 2005, 05:30:08 AM
THE TOPIC CAME TO THIS BECAUSE THE CRAPTOR KID HAS TO PUT HIS TWO SENSE IN EVERY TOPIC POSTED WHETHER IT PERTAINS TO HIM OR NOT
Amen brother.
Quote from: bigscrub79 on November 03, 2005, 03:51:04 AM
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 02, 2005, 11:47:07 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 02, 2005, 03:04:18 PM
How about I just come down to the race on my vinson and kick all yalls butts!!!!!!
Your Welcome to come.....And remeber guys a Raptor is Faster than a YFZ.
686cc vs. 449cc= That's a 237cc diffrence I dont think it's fair. If we both had 450's that would be a diffrent story.
I watched a banshee beat the crap out of a Kawasaki 700, so the engine size doesnt have much to do with it.
Yea I believe a Banshee can do that. I seen a Banshee blow the doors of a YFZ.
Quote from: raptor350 on November 02, 2005, 11:53:42 PM
the cc's dont matter. :D the yfz is built for racing and i will garantee you $100 that stock to stock the yfz will pull the holeshot 5 out of 5. if the yfz is slower than the raptor than why arent any pros using it. ???
Cuz they race the 450 class.
its all blah, blah, blah.... The kid is not going to race anyone. he reminds me of a little LA Valley Boy, blah,blah, blah on all the threads and highjack them with 2 word B/S.
Matt, why do you have holes in your pants?
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: big-daddy on November 03, 2005, 12:09:17 PM
Matt, why do you have holes in your pants?
Makes for easier poison gas evacuation. I wish I had something else on rather than those shorts. My izass just doesn't look as hot as it should in those shorts.
Hey, I'll drive Chillin anywhere he wants to go, pay for the trip, the hotel, the food, the gas, etc. Raptor700r only has to name the place and time. I'll cover it.
I want in on this one. I have a G-note on Matt. Put your money where your mouth is Raptor700r. Just remember this, NEVER let your bulldog mouth overrun your chihuahua a$$. ;)
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 03, 2005, 02:05:17 PM
I want in on this one. I have a G-note on Matt. Put your money where your mouth is Raptor700r. Just remember this, NEVER let your bulldog mouth overrun your chihuahua a$$. ;)
mtg_man you know as well as i do, his daddy's money can't back that alligator mouth up he has......hell, race my banshee for a warm up, then let the chillin dog eat...
what ya say ratturd700r?
my banshee vs. your ratturd700r for $1,000.00?
your ratturd700r vs chillin's 450 for $1,000.00?
Woo...!! $1000! This isn't your friendly weekend drag race. :o
From what I read, the 700 is marginally faster than the 450, when they are both stock. I'm assuming the 450 is modded, the 700 isn't, and from what I've read, it's gonna be a whooping.
I'm just going by what I've read, I've never ridden a YFZ or Raptor.
Raptor700, the 450 has a DOHC, it's higher tech and makes more power and revs higher, etc.
Quote from: Toomey on November 03, 2005, 02:42:38 PM
Woo...!! $1000! This isn't your friendly weekend drag race. :o
From what I read, the 700 is marginally faster than the 450, when they are both stock. I'm assuming the 450 is modded, the 700 isn't, and from what I've read, it's gonna be a whooping.
I'm just going by what I've read, I've never ridden a YFZ or Raptor.
Raptor700, the 450 has a DOHC, it's higher tech and makes more power and revs higher, etc.
That doesn't matter, It's obvious the Raptor is faster, I mean come on man, It has more CC's. :D
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 03, 2005, 02:49:19 PM
Quote from: Toomey on November 03, 2005, 02:42:38 PM
Woo...!! $1000! This isn't your friendly weekend drag race. :o
From what I read, the 700 is marginally faster than the 450, when they are both stock. I'm assuming the 450 is modded, the 700 isn't, and from what I've read, it's gonna be a whooping.
I'm just going by what I've read, I've never ridden a YFZ or Raptor.
Raptor700, the 450 has a DOHC, it's higher tech and makes more power and revs higher, etc.
That doesn't matter, It's obvious the Raptor is faster, I mean come on man, It has more CC's. :D
I have to do this....The raptor is faster....that is why mtg_man sold his...cause it was soo fast...he didn't have anyone to race anymore...
All these big cc monsters,.....and the YFZ has a little 450,....BTW my money is on the 450 and day.
I'll race the kid in the woods on my wifes 250ex, and I'll put money up that I win.
My dog runs faster than I do cause he has four legs!!
I've beaten a Raptor 350 with my Blaster. It's all about the rider , not the ride!
lets all Pm the kid and set it up. Forget about racing him that all blah,blah B/S. I bet $1000.00 that he will not show up!
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on November 03, 2005, 05:54:12 PM
I have to do this....The raptor is faster....that is why mtg_man sold his...cause it was soo fast...he didn't have anyone to race anymore...
i think mike just wanted to get something that would start up and run when he wanted it to. i dont think the rappy was dependable all the time.
jeff
has matt ever lost at saltsdale?
jeff
Mike went to the darkside (4X4)... he just dont want anyone to know he getting (choke) older and cant handle the speed. ;)
right big daddy, mikes evolving, it comes with age. evolution.
jeff