http://www.sickjokes.net/index.php?title=nevermind_i_ll_get_it_myself&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1
HAHAHAHAHA, That was good, how's your bike coming?
dont drop your spoon. better yet, sip your soup.
Quote from: z400stunter on October 31, 2005, 12:50:49 PM
HAHAHAHAHA, That was good, how's your bike coming?
Umm it's not, further complications now involving the truck so the bike is once again on hold.
LMAO....I hope that's not the case at my local restruants.
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 03:39:08 PM
LMAO....I hope that's not the case at my local restruants.
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 03:39:08 PM
LMAO....I hope that's not the case at my local restruants.
dont your parent own a restaurant?
rl.
Thats messed up!!! :-[
Quote from: RL400 on November 01, 2005, 06:53:28 PM
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 03:39:08 PM
LMAO....I hope that's not the case at my local restruants.
dont your parent own a restaurant?
rl.
Yea Like 5yrs. ago. They used to own the Palace Family Restaurant in Largo.
yummy
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 15, 2005, 05:42:38 AM
Quote from: RL400 on November 01, 2005, 06:53:28 PM
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 03:39:08 PM
LMAO....I hope that's not the case at my local restruants.
dont your parent own a restaurant?
rl.
Yea Like 5yrs. ago. They used to own the Palace Family Restaurant in Largo.
glad i never ate there.