ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: Chillinthemost on October 31, 2005, 02:39:32 AM

Title: my trailer is almost full
Post by: Chillinthemost on October 31, 2005, 02:39:32 AM
empty
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/100_1483.jpg)
this all goes in
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/100_1482.jpg)
its all in
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/100_1479.jpg)
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/100_1480.jpg)
Title: Re: my trailer is almost full
Post by: Chillinthemost on October 31, 2005, 02:43:59 AM
cabinets I built out of scraps
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/100_1486.jpg)
the girls love the potty
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/100_1487.jpg)
Title: Re: my trailer is almost full
Post by: Chillinthemost on October 31, 2005, 02:44:58 AM
guess I should of resized :(
Title: Re: my trailer is almost full
Post by: Chillinthemost on October 31, 2005, 02:50:03 AM
stuff
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/100_1485.jpg)
more stuff
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/100_1484.jpg)
Title: Re: my trailer is almost full
Post by: Chillinthemost on October 31, 2005, 02:58:28 AM
The door is in the down position, you just park right on it
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/100_1488.jpg)
up position, less to cool or heat
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/100_1489.jpg)
Title: Re: my trailer is almost full
Post by: Chillinthemost on October 31, 2005, 03:02:48 AM
this setup works pretty good, its great for day trips. Someplace for the girls to go pottie and I have a 40 gal water system to rinse off. AC is nice in the summer and the air compressor is a must since I have to flatten the tires on the Rhino to fit it in.
Title: Re: my trailer is almost full
Post by: Shotgun on October 31, 2005, 04:10:12 AM
You need more toys!
Title: Re: my trailer is almost full
Post by: Hoss400 on October 31, 2005, 04:28:55 AM
  Nice, where's the beds and the home theater system 8) LOL
Title: Re: my trailer is almost full
Post by: Dr.Dirt on October 31, 2005, 04:32:05 AM
I wish I had all that stuff. Looks like you could use a little more room for a Big-Screen TV. I will take that YFZ off your hands so you will have enough room to acompany a room full of people to watch the TV as well.  ;D
Title: Re: my trailer is almost full
Post by: svtbolt04 on October 31, 2005, 05:50:27 AM
Quote from: Hoss400 on October 31, 2005, 04:28:55 AM
  Nice, where's the beds and the home theater system 8) LOL


I can do that stuff for ya!
Title: Re: my trailer is almost full
Post by: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on October 31, 2005, 12:30:09 PM
I seen that condo at the kids ride and thats a sweet set up.
Title: Re: my trailer is almost full
Post by: 02_Super_Tacoma on October 31, 2005, 01:16:30 PM
Nice setup Looks Great!!!
Title: Re: my trailer is almost full
Post by: TurboBanshee_kid on October 31, 2005, 02:51:29 PM
nice sand tires! :)
Title: Re: my trailer is almost full
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on October 31, 2005, 02:58:52 PM
That looks great Matt. What length is the trailer. I've been debating doing something like that with mine but it's only a 20ft and I'm afraid I would have room for the big Utes.

Mike
Title: Re: my trailer is almost full
Post by: Chillinthemost on November 01, 2005, 03:40:28 AM
Its a 24fter 10,500gvw but it is rounded in the nose so its actually about 25 1/2ft. When I camp in it I use 2 queen air matts. Since we bought the place in Ocala we dont camp in it. I would set it up with more goodies like a shower stall but I need every bit of space for the bikes and Rhino.
Title: Re: my trailer is almost full
Post by: o4250 on November 01, 2005, 08:01:40 PM
nice setup :bow.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Title: Re: my trailer is almost full
Post by: Dr.Dirt on November 01, 2005, 08:10:25 PM
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on November 01, 2005, 08:06:03 PM
nice setup chillin, but a quick question. It looks as if you stacked those coolers in the bed of the rhino instead of the floor, you wouldnt have to deflate the tires. Just an observation.

I think he deflates the tires to fit it in highth wise  :dunno.gif
Title: Re: my trailer is almost full
Post by: RL400 on November 01, 2005, 08:13:03 PM
wow dude nice setup really thats tight... i wish we had an enclosed trailor now that we're gunna be using the trailor for motorcycles

rl.
Title: Re: my trailer is almost full
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on November 01, 2005, 11:29:20 PM
Awsome set-up now I would like to see you with some more room.  Get a bigger trailer.  How about 30X10
Title: Re: my trailer is almost full
Post by: LakeMaryKid on November 02, 2005, 12:22:34 AM
oops meant to hit modify. eh im SLD.
Title: Re: my trailer is almost full
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on November 02, 2005, 01:24:45 AM
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 11:29:20 PM
Awsome set-up now I would like to see you with some more room.  Get a bigger trailer.  How about 30X10

You can't tow anything over 8ft wide without a special permit. You also tow them on the weekends or at night.
Title: Re: my trailer is almost full
Post by: Moose on November 02, 2005, 01:09:26 PM
Sure looks a lot different than when I first saw that trailer.

Looks good man.
Title: Re: my trailer is almost full
Post by: Honda328i on November 03, 2005, 02:17:13 AM
Nice trailer matt.  From the angles of the pictures, I couldn't see the elevator to the second level?   ;D  Or is it just a stairway?  That's where the plasma is.  ;)