(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/snake5.jpg)
Found this out by T canal on friday. :o
kool
NICE ;D
You little redneck hoodlum! Go back to sippin' yo' lemonade and listening to the television box! >:( ;D
How did you get back to the T? Can you ride quads out there yet?
Awsome Snake!!
Quote from: svtbolt04 on October 31, 2005, 12:48:47 AM
How did you get back to the T? Can you ride quads out there yet?
No, but you can still take boats. And fish.
that guy has a big white square head :N
Quote from: klutchbuster350 on October 31, 2005, 04:25:03 PM
that guy has a big white square head :N
And you cant see his face eaither ! :N
Quote from: Nightbreed on October 31, 2005, 09:41:38 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster350 on October 31, 2005, 04:25:03 PM
that guy has a big white square head :N
And you cant see his face eaither ! :N
Thats why I think he is a redneck hoodlum. He's always listening to the rap and getting bad ideas. He stole a stick of butter from the Wal-Mart yesterday. Dang kids.
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on October 31, 2005, 10:04:18 PM
Quote from: Nightbreed on October 31, 2005, 09:41:38 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster350 on October 31, 2005, 04:25:03 PM
that guy has a big white square head :N
And you cant see his face eaither ! :N
Thats why I think he is a redneck hoodlum. He's always listening to the rap and getting bad ideas. He stole a stick of butter from the Wal-Mart yesterday. Dang kids.
And he's wearin them there flip flops too !
Um my face is there. are you guys high?
(COUGH COUGH) huhhhhhhhhh ?????? ???
Quote from: Honda250ex on October 31, 2005, 10:57:20 PM
Ohh you look soo cute!!!......... NOT, You look like a White fool thats been watching too many "Jeff Korwin" episodes! :-\
Did I just get made fun of for being white? Wiggers. I hate them. Actually I hate todays youth in general! >:(
Quote from: Honda250ex on October 31, 2005, 10:57:20 PM
You look like a White fool thats been watching too many "Jeff Korwin" episodes! :-\
What the hell is that suppost to mean?
rl.
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 06:06:05 AM
LOL..
stop with your dumb posts, "LOL.." does nothing good for the thread. Or the ATVFL community.
I think Honda250ex is trying to imitate my posts..His post wasn't funny. "Jeff Korwin" doesn't have any shows that I know of. Maybe you meant Jeff Corwin off of Animal Planet? If that's not the way you spell it, it's got to be close. I think the bottom line here is: Pay attention in school and your level of intelligence could quite possibly increase.
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on November 01, 2005, 03:06:00 PM
I think Honda250ex is trying to imitate my posts..His post wasn't funny. "Jeff Korwin" doesn't have any shows that I know of. Maybe you meant Jeff Corwin off of Animal Planet? If that's not the way you spell it, it's got to be close. I think the bottom line here is: Pay attention in school and your level of intelligence could quite possibly increase.
:ThumbsUp.gif