ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: Flea_Jumper on October 31, 2005, 01:02:50 AM

Title: Pax Track Next Saturday-Dreth
Post by: Flea_Jumper on October 31, 2005, 01:02:50 AM
 Who wants to do Pax next weekend Dreth.  T2 was telling me you might be up for it.  Let me know.
Title: Re: Pax Track Next Saturday-Dreth
Post by: Ride1Rob on October 31, 2005, 07:35:27 PM
I thought Dreth was outta the game for alil while. I need to give him a call and find out what's going on.
Title: Re: Pax Track Next Saturday-Dreth
Post by: Hollywood on October 31, 2005, 09:52:40 PM
If so let me know I'd be in for Saturday
Title: Re: Pax Track Next Saturday-Dreth
Post by: Flea_Jumper on November 01, 2005, 01:54:58 AM
Spoke with Dreth and Sunday would be better.   Who's in.
Title: Re: Pax Track Next Saturday-Dreth
Post by: Hollywood on November 01, 2005, 12:49:07 PM
Doubt I can make Sunday.....I have a race but if I decide not to go I'll meet yall at Paxx. Really depends on how my back feels and if I can get my arms conditioned for the race or not. Being out of town again is really not helping my race season. ::)
Title: Re: Pax Track Next Saturday-Dreth
Post by: Flea_Jumper on November 01, 2005, 01:39:56 PM
Know how you feel.  I have a race on Sunday at Sandmountain and I am not sure if I will make it.  MY shoulder and lack of practice keeps me from wanting to go.  Let me know.
Title: Re: Pax Track Next Saturday-Dreth
Post by: Hollywood on November 01, 2005, 03:20:15 PM
I'll let you know later in the week. I've been in Mobile 4 out of the last 6 weeks and my muscle conditioning has suffered dramatically. I barely got through 2 laps of the moto Sunday before I couldn't even hold the throttle down due to arm pump. I hate to bow out of the series but there isn't much sense in me racing it if I can't be at 100% plus I'll get a whole lot more track time just practicing to get ready for the FTR.
Title: Re: Pax Track Next Saturday-Dreth
Post by: Honda328i on November 01, 2005, 03:29:52 PM
What is PAX's website, anyone??
Title: Re: Pax Track Next Saturday-Dreth
Post by: Hollywood on November 01, 2005, 03:41:34 PM
http://www.paxtraxmx.com/GeneralInformation.html ;)
Title: Re: Pax Track Next Saturday-Dreth
Post by: Honda328i on November 01, 2005, 04:22:05 PM
Quote from: Hollywood on November 01, 2005, 03:41:34 PM
http://www.paxtraxmx.com/GeneralInformation.html ;)

Thanks Steve, would like to come, but not sure; fell off a ladder yesterday and messed up my left shoulder and my jammed left thumb.  Perhaps I should though, my injury record is less ON the ATV than it is off  ;D
Title: Re: Pax Track Next Saturday-Dreth
Post by: Hollywood on November 03, 2005, 11:57:44 AM
Count me in. Just let me know what time.
Title: Re: Pax Track Next Saturday-Dreth
Post by: Hollywood on November 04, 2005, 11:23:49 AM
We still on or what???
Title: Re: Pax Track Next Saturday-Dreth
Post by: Nightbreed on November 04, 2005, 08:53:00 PM
I know that Dreth is out, and he has no computer service now, he is having ATVFLORIDA withdrawals as we speak.
Title: Re: Pax Track Next Saturday-Dreth
Post by: mudman8024 on November 24, 2005, 01:52:36 AM
I just moved to Flagler county, and Pax Trax is about 15 min from my house.  I'm not up for racing but I would love to go and watch sometime.