ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: stewww on October 30, 2005, 07:00:50 PM

Title: Can You Still Sign Up For The NOV 12 Pumkin Run?
Post by: stewww on October 30, 2005, 07:00:50 PM
Can You Still Sign Up For The NOV 12 Pumkin Run? If so can you use the current form online?

Thanks
R
Title: Re: Can You Still Sign Up For The NOV 12 Pumkin Run?
Post by: muddmxr2 on November 01, 2005, 03:10:19 AM
bump, yes we need to know
Title: Re: Can You Still Sign Up For The NOV 12 Pumkin Run?
Post by: team_quad_green on November 01, 2005, 03:17:06 AM
NO      NADA    I tried to get a buddy signed this past weekend they said not even for 50
Title: Re: Can You Still Sign Up For The NOV 12 Pumkin Run?
Post by: stewww on November 01, 2005, 02:59:09 PM
SUPER MEGA WEAK. I hope they loose there ass on refunds....
Title: Re: Can You Still Sign Up For The NOV 12 Pumkin Run?
Post by: team_quad_green on November 01, 2005, 10:49:18 PM
sorry stewww  they only had 38 refunds
Title: Re: Can You Still Sign Up For The NOV 12 Pumkin Run?
Post by: stewww on November 02, 2005, 01:31:01 AM
I cant imagine that's all they'll have. Dont mind me, I'm just bitter  8)
Title: Re: Can You Still Sign Up For The NOV 12 Pumkin Run?
Post by: team_quad_green on November 02, 2005, 01:55:15 AM
I understand, if I could help anybody out Id post it on here.