ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: susieblazer on October 29, 2005, 09:18:38 PM

Title: tampabay list???
Post by: susieblazer on October 29, 2005, 09:18:38 PM


   Just thinking about possibly comprising a list of everyone in the tampabay area....St. pete, Pinellas Park, Clearwater, Largo, Seminole , Tampa, Lutz, Valrico etc........so we can maybe have contacts to go riding on weekends in  Croom or ONF......
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on October 29, 2005, 09:22:23 PM
We're in Bonnie Bay across from the drivers license office, Near 62nd and Belcher.
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: YFZ450-Tampa on October 30, 2005, 10:01:13 PM
Temple Terrace, Tampa !!!
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: WOODY_450r on October 30, 2005, 10:37:08 PM
Im in lutz  ;D
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: FOREMANRON on October 30, 2005, 10:46:36 PM
I`M IN PLANT CITY
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: Chillinthemost on October 31, 2005, 03:22:03 AM
Palmetto, just south of the skyway.
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: Scramdaddy on October 31, 2005, 05:20:33 PM
Valrico, between Brandon and Plant City.  :N
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: qt314nfla on October 31, 2005, 05:22:34 PM
Well, Sarasota isn't on the list but I'm not far from y'all either. 
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: cubnfrank on October 31, 2005, 05:25:30 PM
Holiday for 30 more days, then New Port Richey, Closer to croom & ONF
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: mikeE36 on October 31, 2005, 05:42:03 PM
bradenton fl aka borington fl
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: CYCO on October 31, 2005, 08:45:08 PM
We are in the Brandon area.  There are 3 of us; me, my husband and teenage daughter.
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: YFZ450-Tampa on October 31, 2005, 10:47:51 PM
For everyone that live's on  Sarasota or the sorrounding areas, there will be a meeting at Suzuki dealer, the idea is start a "ATV" club, me and some other friends from Brandon and Rusking will be heading down there... as far as I know there are no clubs in Tampa or close by, will see what happen. The meeting will be at 7:00 pm
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: MAV400 on October 31, 2005, 11:10:22 PM
Citrus Park - Carrollwood Meadows area. :)
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: Kawa3 on November 01, 2005, 12:31:15 AM
Dover, between valrico and plant city
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: 02_Super_Tacoma on November 01, 2005, 12:41:38 AM
My wife and I live in South Tampa near Macdill AFB
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: Kevsmerc on November 01, 2005, 03:45:41 AM
Well I live in Pinellas Park off 66th st and 102nd ave N in Autumn Run. there is 4 of us in the family that ride my youngest son has a Honda 80 bike the rest are quads I have 2 neighbors that have quads they ride alot with us too.
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: susieblazer on November 01, 2005, 04:33:09 AM
wow this is great...........if anyone is intereted in leaving contact #'s just pm them to myself or Hoss400................I am seeing more rides in the making................... ;D
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: GSPKurt on November 01, 2005, 04:45:28 AM
Oh, I see how you are...









































JUST KIDDING!!!!
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: L.E._YFZ_2005 on November 01, 2005, 12:49:46 PM
im in  new port richey ... and always down for riding
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: racemanfl on November 02, 2005, 01:02:00 AM
Spring Hill
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: susieblazer on November 15, 2005, 11:36:37 PM
B U M P
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: Honda250ex on November 16, 2005, 02:31:00 AM
I live in Wick City ;D (clearwater)
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: MxRacingChick21 on November 16, 2005, 02:03:33 PM
I live in Spring Hill off of 50. Less than a mile from US Hwy 19.
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on November 16, 2005, 11:23:44 PM
Right down the street from ya !!
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: ppark350se on November 16, 2005, 11:30:06 PM
pinellas park   and im pretty sure you guys have my celli and my dads if not let me know.
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: Fox-Run on November 17, 2005, 02:10:37 AM
I'm in brandon,fl
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: Z400BADBOY on November 17, 2005, 03:45:08 AM
Tampa FL,



Z400BB
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: spacerider on November 18, 2005, 07:24:34 PM
Lutz here ... oh thats right you know me I married your daughter  8)
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: ppark350se on November 19, 2005, 08:25:31 AM
Quote from: spacerider on November 18, 2005, 07:24:34 PM
Lutz here ... oh thats right you know me I married your daughter  8)

that doesnt mean they know you.. lol    j/k
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: Scramdaddy on November 20, 2005, 03:41:56 PM
so when's the big ride?
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: skizzfry on November 20, 2005, 04:04:22 PM
let me know when you get a date set for a meeting or a ride.  I remember we tried this about a year ago but nothing ever materialized. Let me know!!
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: susieblazer on November 20, 2005, 05:05:09 PM


  Right now probably be best after the holidays.........we can decide on a day ride or a weeekend camping deal.........................lol
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: PFG_FLORIDA on November 21, 2005, 03:58:41 AM
IM IN DOVER SYDNEY area   
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: donnie_darko on November 21, 2005, 04:02:07 AM
Temple Terrace
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: yamadooski on November 23, 2005, 09:51:02 PM
Valrico by the "secret pits"
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: LonesomeTriZ on November 24, 2005, 09:22:09 PM
I live in Seffner and I am always ready to ride. i did not realize there were so many riders all around me. We should all hook up soon. I hit the trails over at my buddy's house all the time.
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: tekhanto on November 25, 2005, 12:08:24 AM
 :) Lakeland
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: rex on November 25, 2005, 04:59:55 AM
Im in Lutz(banshee), My stepdads in tampa(Warrior)
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: The hyrbid kid on November 25, 2005, 11:04:42 PM
i live in parrish... i think its im like 20 mins fromt he skyway and im looking to go on a group ride.
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: FOREMANRON on December 30, 2005, 09:55:03 PM
GO TO WWW.MUDUP.COM AND SEE IF ANYONE IS INTERSTED IN MEETING THERE ONE DAY NEXT WEEKEND TO PLAY. THEY SAY THE ATV AREA IS ABOUT 35 ACRES AND THE TRUCK PIT IS 7 ACRES
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: blwn99x on December 31, 2005, 01:49:40 AM
new port richey,fl here
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: donnie_darko on December 31, 2005, 02:00:15 AM
temple  terrace
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: Z400BADBOY on December 31, 2005, 05:56:03 AM
I have a buddy with a dirt bike. Are dirtbikes welcome to this get together?

Z400BADBOY
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: Scramdaddy on January 01, 2006, 01:45:56 PM
  There's a lot more rider's than I thaught around here. Too bad there's nowhere to ride. ;) Hey PFG.... do you ride a couple ute's with your g/f?  I've seen a few peep's around while I was in my truck. I keep my bikes over by the golf course. It used to be all woods around here now it's all houses. I got busted at the pit last year and have'nt been back since, cost me over $350.00 includung missing a day's  pay going to court.
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: The Quad FaJa on January 01, 2006, 03:52:35 PM
Quote from: YFZ450-Tampa on October 30, 2005, 10:01:13 PM
Temple Terrace, Tampa !!!
Ditto....temple terrace here
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: emaxxjeremy on January 01, 2006, 09:45:41 PM
port richey here
me-450r
wife-300ex
son-predator 50
Title: Re: tampabay list???
Post by: Chris505 on January 01, 2006, 10:16:55 PM
new port richey
here