Hey, since you guys are cousins and all.. Instead of talking to each other through posts that are months old you could do somthing that was invented March 10th 1876 by a man named Alexander Graham Bell. If you dont know what im talking about, it was the phone.
So I guess what im trying to say is, since I want to stay on key in this sub-forum is... The telephone was a great invention, I wish some people would use it more.
Good idea :Clap.gif
:ThumbsUp.gif yup good idea
but my momma said she invented the phone, she said alexander graham bell is da devil!. >:D ::)
Man how'd you know..
Great Idea :bow.gif :Clap.gif :R
great idea ;D
really good idea ;D
Quote from: klutchbuster350 on October 29, 2005, 11:19:04 PM
but my momma said she invented the phone, she said alexander graham bell is da devil!. >:D ::)
wtf? my momma said dat too. >:(
i agree..
ever post u look at there is atleast 50 post from them two and there nto even about the topic there about stupid stuff..
im only 15 i know im no adult but its gets anoying trying to read a post and having to read threw there b.s...
but i dont wanna bash or nothing get anything going to stating my opion.
it's becoming the raptor 700r show. This kid cant take no for an answer.
Sorry, :o got no phone!
They even post 2 times on the same topic!
Its not like we acutely read what they say!
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 06, 2005, 12:36:58 PM
Quote from: vampedrancher350kid on November 05, 2005, 01:47:04 AM
They even post 2 times on the same topic!
Its not like we acutely read what they say!
It's not like we read your topics anyways...So hush about the post things their getting out of hand.
That's intelligent. You don't read the topics but you manage to make 50 posts a day? I can not believe that Da_Mtg_Man doesn't ban you. I think you ought to be thanking him for not banning you.
Well whatever you say "Dr.Dirt"........ 8)
I have yet to comment on this topic over the last months, but I have to say something.
I have no problem with the amount of posts they have...if they have nothing better to do with their time...then so be it. What I do have a problem with is that they make comments and suggestions about things they obviously know nothing about. The two of you are like parrots...you repeat what you read earlier in the thread or in another thread. Have either of you ever had a novel thought of your own? Raptor, you used amsoil once and now your the expert? The new suzuki is better than the yfz? Commenting on which pipe is better...the list goes on and on. From reading your posts, I would think you're 90 years old and had spent a lifetime working on engines, diagnosing problems, doing testing for different manufacturers.
The problem is, someone new is someday going to listen to your advise, and at the very least, spend money on something that doesn't do what YOU said it would do. Face it, neither of you have ANY knowledge of ANYTHING mechanical, and I wouldn't look to you for advise about how to pop a wet paper bag...you may be the nicest guys in the world and I'd ride with you anytime, but maybe you should preface your technical advise with "I know nothing about mechanical things personally, but I heard/read somewhere..."
LOL.,.....Oh man this is funny.........good stuff
i agree..
like i dont mind riding with u but i mean u always talk about how great hmf pipes r do u have any expierence with them.???
hah their not that annoying
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 09, 2005, 11:01:29 AM
Well whatever you say "Dr.Dirt"........ 8)
Exactly what is it you are trying to say by pointing out my user name? Are you trying to say it is stupid or make fun of it? If you are, you obviously have an extremely immature sense of humor by making fun of a name. Here let me join you in your games: "
Rapturd700R" ahahahahha, so funny!! Look at me guys, I am a great example of maturity and intelligence! 8) 8) 8) 8)
I didn't make fun of you but just leting you know your the only one who's right... :N :N :N
Hey Doc , quit playing with the retards. It might rub off. :spit.gif :L
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 27, 2005, 12:22:32 PM
I didn't make fun of you but just leting you know your the only one who's right... :N :N :N
Yes, I am. Thank you for noticing. Why don't you go to a chat room and try to pick up some chicks? :N :N :N
Quote from: Quad32x on November 27, 2005, 07:10:54 PM
Hey Doc , quit playing with the retards. It might rub off. :spit.gif :L
Yeah, I know... Seriously.
Here let me join you in your games: "Rapturd700R" ahahahahha, so funny!! Look at me guys, I am a great example of maturity and intelligence!
sry but that is so funy for some reason..
Quote from: backinsaddle on November 09, 2005, 09:21:04 PM
I have yet to comment on this topic over the last months, but I have to say something.
I have no problem with the amount of posts they have...if they have nothing better to do with their time...then so be it. What I do have a problem with is that they make comments and suggestions about things they obviously know nothing about. The two of you are like parrots...you repeat what you read earlier in the thread or in another thread. Have either of you ever had a novel thought of your own? Raptor, you used amsoil once and now your the expert? The new suzuki is better than the yfz? Commenting on which pipe is better...the list goes on and on. From reading your posts, I would think you're 90 years old and had spent a lifetime working on engines, diagnosing problems, doing testing for different manufacturers.
The problem is, someone new is someday going to listen to your advise, and at the very least, spend money on something that doesn't do what YOU said it would do. Face it, neither of you have ANY knowledge of ANYTHING mechanical, and I wouldn't look to you for advise about how to pop a wet paper bag...you may be the nicest guys in the world and I'd ride with you anytime, but maybe you should preface your technical advise with "I know nothing about mechanical things personally, but I heard/read somewhere..."
THis is the best coment I've seen on this.
Here's my take on it. They are VERY annoying but they're still kids.
Here's whats more annoying.RL400,04250,Dr Dirt,Walsh450R and anyone else that keeps making these useless posts in order to try and make a point. I say we ban all of you for a short period and see what happens.
Sounds like da-mtg-mans gettin ready to play Wack-a-Mole ! 2:L
"To be old and wise you must first be young and stupid" just a quote from me, the Reverend .
Quote from: Quad32x on November 29, 2005, 02:30:32 PM
Sounds like da-mtg-mans gettin ready to play Wack-a-Mole ! 2:L
I love that game at Chuckie Cheese. :D
Oh please, somehow its our fault now? You said yourself you thought our posts were funny, and they cracked you up and now you say we need to be banned? In multiple threads that have been deleted, o4250 and I have said many times If you get them to stop we will stop. You havnt done much to change them. Sure, you have exchanged a few private messages with Raptor700R, but we have seen very little improvements out of him. Atleast o4250 and I can do a serious post like this one, they can barely do a post with a complete sentence. People say his posts aren't annoying and theres nothing wrong with him but then they complain about us being annoying? Since we do the same type of posts as them they should be just as annoying as us! It only makes sense. So once again I'll say... if you ban them, or whatever you have to do with them to get them to stop, o4250 and I will stop too.
(http://x11.putfile.com/11/33221354429.jpg)
I dont know why your mad at me. I dont post 50 a day! ::) I barlly post any way!!! You can get me out of the picture for now ???
Quote from: RL400 on November 30, 2005, 04:10:38 AM
Oh please, somehow its our fault now? You said yourself you thought our posts were funny, and they cracked you up and now you say we need to be banned? In multiple threads that have been deleted, o4250 and I have said many times If you get them to stop we will stop. You havnt done much to change them. Sure, you have exchanged a few private messages with Raptor700R, but we have seen very little improvements out of him. Atleast o4250 and I can do a serious post like this one, they can barely do a post with a complete sentence. People say his posts aren't annoying and theres nothing wrong with him but then they complain about us being annoying? Since we do the same type of posts as them they should be just as annoying as us! It only makes sense. So once again I'll say... if you ban them, or whatever you have to do with them to get them to stop, o4250 and I will stop too.
(http://x11.putfile.com/11/33221354429.jpg)
Well then in that case if yall want him banned for his posts and yall are doing the same thing yall should also be banned. Yalls posts are just as annoying as their's so you should be punished the same way.
I swear people have no sense sometimes! Why do people think they shouldn't be punished for something they want someone else to be punished for?
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 30, 2005, 02:37:59 PM
Well then in that case if yall want him banned for his posts and yall are doing the same thing yall should also be banned.
Read the next sentence "So once again I'll say... if you ban them,
or whatever you have to do with them to get them to stop, o4250 and I will stop too." I'm not begging them to ban them am I? I said you get them to stop however you think up of doing it, and we'll stop.
I swear sometimes people just don't read!
We still have the common sense to make a normal post unlike Raptor700R and 250ex but you want to ban us?? So let me get this straight, you would allow them to still post the crap they do but ban us for posting crap just like them? ???
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 29, 2005, 12:29:33 PM
Quote from: backinsaddle on November 09, 2005, 09:21:04 PM
I have yet to comment on this topic over the last months, but I have to say something.
I have no problem with the amount of posts they have...if they have nothing better to do with their time...then so be it. What I do have a problem with is that they make comments and suggestions about things they obviously know nothing about. The two of you are like parrots...you repeat what you read earlier in the thread or in another thread. Have either of you ever had a novel thought of your own? Raptor, you used amsoil once and now your the expert? The new suzuki is better than the yfz? Commenting on which pipe is better...the list goes on and on. From reading your posts, I would think you're 90 years old and had spent a lifetime working on engines, diagnosing problems, doing testing for different manufacturers.
The problem is, someone new is someday going to listen to your advise, and at the very least, spend money on something that doesn't do what YOU said it would do. Face it, neither of you have ANY knowledge of ANYTHING mechanical, and I wouldn't look to you for advise about how to pop a wet paper bag...you may be the nicest guys in the world and I'd ride with you anytime, but maybe you should preface your technical advise with "I know nothing about mechanical things personally, but I heard/read somewhere..."
THis is the best coment I've seen on this.
Here's my take on it. They are VERY annoying but they're still kids.
Here's whats more annoying.RL400,04250,Dr Dirt,Walsh450R and anyone else that keeps making these useless posts in order to try and make a point. I say we ban all of you for a short period and see what happens.
dude, I'm game,,,,"whack-a-mole" I like it ;-)
Id@
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on November 30, 2005, 07:36:22 PM
We still have the common sense to make a normal post unlike Raptor700R and 250ex but you want to ban us?? So let me get this straight, you would allow them to still post the crap they do but ban us for posting crap just like them? ???
d**n you hit it right on. Ban us, not them... because that makes sence. ::)
its alright, i got a brand new list of proxies today. ;D
(http://www.honeysstor.com/MARKS%20MAY%202004/tinkerbell%20drama%20for%20mama%20t%20b.JPG)
I already agreed to stop mocking raptor and his cousin. They have seemed to slow down a bit from when they first joined, and at least you can read what they're saying now.
"its alright, i got a brand new list of proxies today."
noted
help us help you, you see an annoying post,,,,,REPORT IT, doesn't take long at all, just do it instead of starting another(in my opinion) more annoying thread on the subject.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 30, 2005, 07:56:14 PM
"its alright, i got a brand new list of proxies today."
noted
help us help you, you see an annoying post,,,,,REPORT IT, doesn't take long at all, just do it instead of starting another(in my opinion) more annoying thread on the subject.
Id@
We would be reporting about 50 times a day LOL ;D
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on November 30, 2005, 07:58:13 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 30, 2005, 07:56:14 PM
"its alright, i got a brand new list of proxies today."
noted
help us help you, you see an annoying post,,,,,REPORT IT, doesn't take long at all, just do it instead of starting another(in my opinion) more annoying thread on the subject.
Id@
We would be reporting about 50 times a day LOL ;D
He's just saying that because I said I had proxies. ::)
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on November 30, 2005, 07:58:13 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 30, 2005, 07:56:14 PM
"its alright, i got a brand new list of proxies today."
noted
help us help you, you see an annoying post,,,,,REPORT IT, doesn't take long at all, just do it instead of starting another(in my opinion) more annoying thread on the subject.
Id@
We would be reporting about 50 times a day LOL ;D
is it worth it to you to not have the annoyances, or to report posts?
what's it worth to you?
Id@
Quote from: RL400 on November 30, 2005, 07:59:20 PM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on November 30, 2005, 07:58:13 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 30, 2005, 07:56:14 PM
"its alright, i got a brand new list of proxies today."
noted
help us help you, you see an annoying post,,,,,REPORT IT, doesn't take long at all, just do it instead of starting another(in my opinion) more annoying thread on the subject.
Id@
We would be reporting about 50 times a day LOL ;D
He's just saying that because I said I had proxies. ::)
so make sure you are using the same one if you don't care to give up the others.....what do I care?
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 30, 2005, 08:09:40 PM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on November 30, 2005, 07:58:13 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 30, 2005, 07:56:14 PM
"its alright, i got a brand new list of proxies today."
noted
help us help you, you see an annoying post,,,,,REPORT IT, doesn't take long at all, just do it instead of starting another(in my opinion) more annoying thread on the subject.
Id@
We would be reporting about 50 times a day LOL ;D
is it worth it to you to not have the annoyances, or to report posts?
what's it worth to you?
Id@
so should we really report every one of raptors posts? ;)
Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 30, 2005, 08:10:19 PM
Quote from: RL400 on November 30, 2005, 07:59:20 PM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on November 30, 2005, 07:58:13 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 30, 2005, 07:56:14 PM
"its alright, i got a brand new list of proxies today."
noted
help us help you, you see an annoying post,,,,,REPORT IT, doesn't take long at all, just do it instead of starting another(in my opinion) more annoying thread on the subject.
Id@
We would be reporting about 50 times a day LOL ;D
He's just saying that because I said I had proxies. ::)
so make sure you are using the same one if you don't care to give up the others.....what do I care?
Id@
Im not using any proxies, and really i dont plan on using them. I'm just trying to get this arguement over with without anyone getting hurt. I actually get new proxies every day, weither i use them or not.