;) Mrs. Flea and Flea Jr. have out grown the Raptor 350's but hate my YFZ power. I got lucky and ran into a freind that hooked me up with Doug Gust. Got his last 05 factory race bikes. Plenty of power without the violence. So far they love them. Cant wait to hit Bithlo to see how they do on them.
Needless to say, I have two 05 Raptors for sale. LOL
[attachment deleted by admin]
Congrats man that is Awesome!
Wow your lucky!! WOW lol, just wow you have 2 bikes of Doug Gust's not just one but 2 ! Thats sick, i bet they are crazy fast, and handle amazing! Can you give us a full report of how they run. ::) :drive.gif
Edit: Is that a stock back shock i see?
WOW!!!!!!!!!! 8)
That is SICK!
Dang Mamma Flea! Get healed up we have female flying to do!!!!!! >:D
No excuses now!
That is just too cool! I am soooo excited for you ;D ;D ;D ;D
HOLY sh*t!..............that pretty much sums it up! just WOW! Bro that is a sick FIND! ha WOW........ CONGRATS! Damn, and i thought i had a kid who i could keep up with my age, well throw that idea out the window!
it does look like a stock rear shock! i cant wait to sail them jokers ;)
all i can say is i envy you......twice! your a lucky guy.
wow congrats too bad its a suzuki. ::) still looks good ;D
Dam Fl, those bikes look good, especially behind my Yamaha, LOL, I cant wait to see those bikes perfrom. Talk to you later.
swesome find,,,congrats on them.
maybe I'll head to bithlo one of these days.
Id@
wow, not fair at all! lol thats so tight, congrats!
rl.
dang!!!!!!! wow! congrats, ive been asking my dad for a z for atleast1000000000years lol. but yeah. wow lol. congrats again.
That's a awsome set-up man hope you guys rip up the turf and have fun. Wish yall the best 8) 8) 8)
Trust me when I tell you guys, I cant find anything stock on this bike. The shocks I was told are custom made for him at Elka and sent to Noleen to get valved. Doug told me if I needed them serviced to send them to Noleen because Elka could not service them. Same with the motor, only Yoshimera could service them.
I am ordering plastics on Monday to save these incase I want to sell the bikes later on.
Once again thanks for the kudos, I am just as excited as they are. And yes Dreth you are most welcome to sail them, but not before I do.LOL
Man, whats this turning into, and OLD PRO bike dumping ground. ;) LOL
Everyones got old pro bikes these days, lol ;D
Great find Jessy, Let me know if you need to send the shocks to Noleen for springs or servicing. Noleen will be a team sponsor for us next year.
Mike
Pretty much, you should me Natlies bikes at Sandmountain. You have Byrds and now I have Gusts. The fact of the matter is we could not afford to build these bikes. The way I look at it I saved around 20k. My wife does not need a race bike but a stock one plus suspension would cost more than I paid for a factory bike with all the goodies. The motors are fresh so you really can go wrong.
Great Find, Those are some nice Quads, Have fun and be safe on them
Dang Jesse, I just now saw this. Usually big truck means new shocks, or exhaust, plastics or tires/rims, but I guess you got the whole Enchilada all at the same time, and then ordered seconds. ;D Congrats Mrs. Flea and Jr. Flea, those bikes are something to be proud of.
duddududududududududue..
how did u score them i would love to get hooked up with who ever u r because i could have my dad buy me one of those bikes in a heart beat..
plz let me knwo thanks.
If you are serious Walsh I will see if he has any quads left. Just email me your numbers and I will call you.
Them quads are bad, you are so lucky dude.
gust had to sell them after honda 4fittyr shamed them again but the new zuki 450 might keep pace with the honda this season . on second thought NOT A CHANCE IN HE__!!!!!!!!!!!!EVEN WITH GUST ON IT ENOUGH SAID PERIOD
Dont be haten :'(. Like most people you dont know the truth. ??? Doug rode with an injured knee this season and still took second overall :o Well see what happens this year. I am not a fan of any bikes, they are all good, but you cant beat up Doug, he is a great rider along with the most of the pros.
As I always said, the pros ride what pays the best. If Natalie would have been on a Yamaha, he still would have one, he is a great rider. PERIOD!
Well said!
Congrats, hope you have fun!!!! That thing is sweet!!! ;D ;D ;D I wish I had one! :)
:o :o :o 8) 8) 8)