Lets see some people that can clear 60FT, table tops or some triples
85 ft. Table
55 ft. table
[attachment deleted by admin]
Show off ::)
:P That's ok though because one day.....one day.....
a girl can dream 8)
Come on out and join me one day. Maybe I can teach you a thing or two. lol :spit.gif
I really am enjoying the feeling of Flight. 8) Really though once you get that 1st big one out of the way it is easy going after that.
That's some big-air!
yall dont want me to get started :Fp :dunno.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
hey Hollywood, when you gonna sail the 95ftr at pax??????????? im getting my quad back next weekend but i will be working as much as possible till after christmas so we will set sail at Waldo ;)
As soon as I can get my butt over there. I still have yet to ride there. I want to though!
Me parashooting at my grandmas house
(http://www.jameswiseman.com/photos/beachcomber/27%20-%20jerry%20in%20air.jpg)
me at sand mountain ;D
http://sandmountainspeedway.com/mx%20track.pictures%20htm.htm
That's awsome!!
most people have probably allready seen these but here they are anyways.
Durhamtown plantation.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: wheelie_boy on October 30, 2005, 07:30:45 PM
most people have probably allready seen these but here they are anyways.
Durhamtown plantation.
That's high enough...
#74 yz 85 asked me to put this in for him
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/toplessbimmer/scanSmall.jpg)
I love big hair! It reminds me of 1986!
Lol at Shotgun ;D Mr Scary Cakes, isn't that the pic he has for his signature?
yea it is i have a few others from that race but thats the most clear one cause my brother sucks at taking pictures
Whose going to Sunshine MX WED?? I am.
I think I am not shure.
!
You better be their it looks like im going to be their. What happened to your Helmet did you return it and get a bogger size?
nice air everybody :)
Honda250ex let's see your air.
I got no pics!... Well I get more air than you any day!
Quote from: Honda250ex on November 01, 2005, 03:47:19 PM
I got no pics!... Well I get more air than you any day!
proovv it
(http://www.megghy.com/immagini/Psx/FICHE%20B/COVERS/Big_Air.jpg)
wow LMK thats some big air
but i bet i get bigger air than all of you
heres mine:
(http://x11.putfile.com/10/30117133276.jpg)
side view
(http://x11.putfile.com/10/30117164890.jpg)
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on November 01, 2005, 03:53:52 PM
(http://www.megghy.com/immagini/Psx/FICHE%20B/COVERS/Big_Air.jpg)
Thats an awsome game :o
Quote from: o4250 on November 01, 2005, 04:13:45 PM
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on November 01, 2005, 03:53:52 PM
(http://www.megghy.com/immagini/Psx/FICHE%20B/COVERS/Big_Air.jpg)
Thats an awsome game :o
ya i think i played that back in the day of PS1
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 30, 2005, 07:55:47 PM
#74 yz 85 asked me to put this in for him
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/toplessbimmer/scanSmall.jpg)
where is that at¿
That picture is at a track called thunderbird racepark up in michigan i was up there visiting family
Stop posting stuff thats non-sense.... Your just wanting too put your post count up o4250 >:( Get out of my thread!
Nice air!! YZ85
Quote from: Honda250ex on November 01, 2005, 10:26:25 PM
Stop posting stuff thats non-sense.... Your just wanting too put your post count up o4250 >:( Get out of my thread!
Anyone with a half a brain knows 97% of your posts are nonsense, useless, and used just to bump your count. I would continue making you feel as un-welcomed and hated as possible on atvflorida, but I would be banned. Even though you're the one that needs the boot, but since your just a "kid" it's acceptable. Why? I don't know. Luckily there is a mod who is on here who deletes all of yours, and your cousins meaningless posts. I was asked to ingore you and your cousin, but it is to damn difficult. I know for you it's "kool" to be able to piss me off and no one do anything about it, but for me and maybe a few others it really pisses us off. I'm sure after you read this you will just do it more, like you did after I made the "OMG look important" thread. Your best post is when you made fun of me for being "white". Even though you are a spoiled brat who lives on the water, there is no way you ever came from the "streets" or the "ghetto", so stop acting like you did.
Good bye and enjoy your stay.
Quote from: o4250 on November 02, 2005, 02:42:29 PM
Anyone with a half a brain knows 97% of your posts are nonsense, useless, and used just to bump your count. I would continue making you feel as un-welcomed and hated as possible on atvflorida, but I would be banned. Even though you're the one that needs the boot, but since your just a "kid" it's acceptable. Why? I don't know. Luckily there is a mod who is on here who deletes all of yours, and your cousins meaningless posts. I was asked to ingore you and your cousin, but it is to d**n difficult. I know for you it's "kool" to be able to piss me off and no one do anything about it, but for me and maybe a few others it really pisses us off. I'm sure after you read this you will just do it more, like you did after I made the "OMG look important" thread. Your best post is when you made fun of me for being "white". Even though you are a spoiled brat who lives on the water, there is no way you ever came from the "streets" or the "ghetto", so stop acting like you did.
Good bye and enjoy your stay.
:Clap.gif O0 :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: Honda250ex on November 02, 2005, 03:02:38 PM
Your such a QUEER
Please keep calling me hurtfull names, maybe it will get you banned.
thanks raptor700
Quote from: #74 yz85 on November 01, 2005, 09:30:46 PM
That picture is at a track called thunderbird racepark up in michigan i was up there visiting family
it looks like where i ride , the dirtfarm
it was a pretty kool track but i rode at a indoor track when i was up there it was alot a fun
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
I guess it was worth it, I was only banned for an hour!
Shiet... Ill take an hour ban so I can call someone a queer
Ok heres some from Culley's.
The step down oooooh awwwww
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/CulliesStepdown.jpg)
The double up front
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Culliesdouble.jpg)
For the Biggy the 90 footer
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Cullies90foot.jpg)
Ok so I didn't clear it by 5 feet, it hurt a little so I took a break from it next time I'll get the whole thing!
Nice air..
Nice....But work on your speed. 5 ft. isn't clearing it.