what's up everyone! i am heading out to seaworld tomorrow (saturday) morning around 10am. anyone else going that way?
LAST TIME I WENT I COULDNT FIND IT I WAS IN THE BACK OF A FIRE DEPT.WHEN I GOT TO THE 7/11 I MADE A RIGHT AND WENT DOWN ABOUT 2 MILES ON THE LEFT DO YOU KNOW WHERE I WAS.IM FROM TAMPA AND HEARD THERE WERE DUNES THERE IN ORLANDO.
You were there!!! Look for the trucks parked along the street. Not sure about the dunes. I've never seen them there. But there is a long sand staight. Lots of mud deep in the woods. Probalbly pretty wet now with the rain from last week!
never seen any dunes there
question?? i'm new to riding... i live in titusville (near orlando) i saw that you are riding near sea world. can you tell me how to get there. and are there anymore areas around here that i can go to ride.
Quote from: neva809802 on November 07, 2005, 02:10:03 PM
question?? i'm new to riding... i live in titusville (near orlando) i saw that you are riding near sea world. can you tell me how to get there. and are there anymore areas around here that i can go to ride.
A closer place for you to ride would be 5A depending on the type of riding you do.
I was out at 5a this past weekend and it was real wet. Went out late and saw no hunters. Not a good idea for a newbi on a sport quad! On the other hand can't wait to take the grizzly back there!