Hey noticed it's your bday. Hope you, the wife, and Colton have a great one!
Hey old timer, good to see you made it thru another year. God Bless, and HAPPY BIRTH DAY.
Happy B-day Scotty boy.
Happy birth ;Dday
Happy birthday man.
Happy Birthday and lets pray next year will be less stressful.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!! :P
My neice is 5 today also ;)
Happy B-day there Scott. ;)
Thank you....Thank you, very much!!
Its hard to get older.....But.....It beats the alternative!!! :o
happy birthday my friend! sorry i didnt respond sooner but my dsl went out again due to the storm damage :(
Hey it's NEVER_ENOUGH's B-Day too LOL ;) I forgot all about that name :G
Quote from: kawGIRL on October 28, 2005, 03:53:23 PM
Hey it's NEVER_ENOUGH's B-Day too LOL ;) I forgot all about that name :G
HEY, I KNOW THAT GUY ;D WOW YOU ARE GOOD!!!!
MY NEW BIKE!!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 28, 2005, 05:12:58 PM
Quote from: kawGIRL on October 28, 2005, 03:53:23 PM
Hey it's NEVER_ENOUGH's B-Day too LOL ;) I forgot all about that name :G
HEY, I KNOW THAT GUY ;D WOW YOU ARE GOOD!!!!
MY NEW BIKE!!!
Whoa! Scott! You better be careful on that thing. You shoulda got a Hyabusa or something with less power so you don't hurt yourself.
Have a great birthday, hope you get to do something you enjoy :) May God bless you with a great year! One more, and you will be as old as me. Oh, wait,...... I guess It don't work like that does it ???
Have a Awsome Birthday......