Anyone interested in helping me scare people on Halloween at my haunted house, is welcome to come. Make your costume as gory as you can. Check my other post-Haunted House in St.Pete or call me- Chino#(727)204-0883
boo ;D
Your good!!Stephen King material there...I reckognize it from one of his movies.
(http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/4210/ghostdreams20103da.gif)(http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/6807/aniskullmain7lv.gif)(http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/6238/ghostdreams20087oh.gif)
(http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/3623/troll3wu.gif)
BE AFRAID ...VERY AFRAID ........
YOU SKERRRED YET?
o...... im gonna be scaring people on Halloween alright.....................just not at any hauted house....................u get more people on the streets!! lol >:D
Just be careful that you don't get arrested for assault.
That reminds me of last year, I had a bat and some kid threw a jolly rancher right at my head...I just got out of jail.
Yea I i'll scare all of you by stealing all of your quads :o :o
Quote from: Honda250ex on October 29, 2005, 10:42:50 AM
Yea I i'll scare all of you by stealing all of your quads :o :o
(knuckles crack)jus try it (knuckles crack) :box.gif :ouch.gif lol
You people have nothing better to do than say useless stuff on my post?
Quote from: 1FasterBlaster on October 29, 2005, 11:55:23 AM
You people have nothing better to do than say useless stuff on my post?
sorry but he started it lol naw if i lived by u id help but i dont