Who's in this round??? and what class?
Flea, Mamma Flea: Get better! Come Ride! :-*
should be there running the expert class
I will be there but not sure on what class yet.
Thanks Nightbreed, its been two weeks and I still cant sleep from the shoulder pain. My thumb is better but my shoulder is still swollen. Just remember how long it took Mr. Nightbreed. It sucks.
Mrs. Flea is way better but still is in some pain. I am hoping that we can heal up by the end of next week. Flea Jr. is driving me nuts to go somewhere and ride. Bithlo was closed damn near all week until Sunday due to racing, and when he asks to go there I know he is desperate.LOL.......
Miss all you guys, see ya soon.
So who will show up on Sunday ????????????
I'll be there on a Secret Weapon ;D gonna get my keg back down to a 12 pack ;D
i'll have my bike fixed and i will be at the mx track. ;D i dont know about racing tt ive never done it before. ???
Man!!! Seems like the responses for SandMountain are pretty low. Last season this post would've been 3 pages full by now. What's the deal? We going to have the turnout we had the last series or what? Where is everyone?
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on November 02, 2005, 06:40:13 PM
I'll be there on a Secret Weapon ;D gonna get my keg back down to a 12 pack ;D
What you talkin bout Willis ? :o
Quote from: Ride1Rob on November 04, 2005, 07:33:00 AM
Man!!! Seems like the responses for SandMountain are pretty low. Last season this post would've been 3 pages full by now. What's the deal? We going to have the turnout we had the last series or what? Where is everyone?
:dunno.gif
HMMMM! I DONT WHY IT IS! ;)
I am loaded & ready so I will be there bright & early.
We will be there when the gates open. Me, Greg, David and Trent are definately racing. Alex might race and I am working on Mike. Shaun got in trouble at school on thursday and it involved a trip to the office AND a call home so no racing for him this weekend!
count me in on this one. what time are the gates opening in the morning?
gates open at 10:30..... steve what time you gonna be there? jt u comin to watch since u dont have a bike??
lol there aint any response's because the to big smack talkers dont have any bikes to run.
does the expert class payback money and how much!
I will be there around 10 or 10:30 & yes the expert class pays money. It depends on how many people sign up on how much they pay out.
Well I won't be able to make this one. Went to Bartow MX Thursday a week ago and bent my axle. Just realized today on a trail ride that it was bent :(. Just put this one on a few weeks ago. Guess it's time to step up to an aftermarket axle. Til then... NO MORE MOTORCROSS FOR ME!!!
Quote from: Ride1Rob on November 05, 2005, 09:05:52 PM
Well I won't be able to make this one. Went to Bartow MX Thursday a week ago and bent my axle. Just realized today on a trail ride that it was bent :(. Just put this one on a few weeks ago. Guess it's time to step up to an aftermarket axle. Til then... NO MORE MOTORCROSS FOR ME!!!
Go for a G-Force! Only $200 and is a darn tough axle for the money. Have yet to bend mine if that tells you anything! lol
is any one going to ride the mx track. im not a big tt fan. ??? but if any one wants to tag along i will be the #53 yfz riding in a yellow chevy colorado pullling a grey enclosed trailer.
see you guys there. jake
There is a whole crew of us going down to ride the mx track today.
Mike
well i was going to go but i bent my axle last night at the race. >:( i will be there next sunday if anyone wants to join.
We had a blast today. Definately a much better turn out this round!
I can't wait to see the pics! For the moment I am starving and my brain still hurts :P so it's off to eat some grub and some Excedrine.
I will post the few results I know in a bit
We had a pretty good turnout, although I think it will get better.
It was good to see familiar faces, some with their rides some without.
Lyndon was running pretty well at least enough to win open expert, but Brandon should have his #78 back for the next race.
Special THANK YOU to Mike of ATP for the help on the quads.
Dale
Had a Great Time, Next Month is out for me Group Ride to attened
Special Thanks To Coors Light For the Buzz,Your the Man Little Silver Can
had a good time but a little miss understanding on the placing of the expert class.... but its all over with and had a good time soo i guess thats all that matters.. see yall next race