ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: Beaner on October 27, 2005, 01:58:02 PM

Title: Tires 660 grizzly
Post by: Beaner on October 27, 2005, 01:58:02 PM
What are the largest tires I can fit on the grizzly with out lifting or upgrading the clutch?
Title: Re: Tires 660 grizzly
Post by: Truegrit on October 28, 2005, 12:19:06 AM
27s w/o rubbing.
Title: Re: Tires 660 grizzly
Post by: SuperGrizz12 on October 29, 2005, 01:57:53 AM
I had to trim my fenders to make my 27's not rub  but they are XTR radials I don't think a non-radial 27 would rub though (its because the radials have a flat profile so they are 27 inches all the way across the tread to each sidewall .where as a non radial 27 is more like 25-26 inches on the side wall
Title: Re: Tires 660 grizzly
Post by: muddingirl on October 31, 2005, 07:05:06 PM
 I would have to say 26 or 27's. You might get rubbing in the front end if you do sharp turns.
Title: Re: Tires 660 grizzly
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on November 01, 2005, 01:09:19 AM
26" to be kool.. 27's might rub when turning.
Title: Re: Tires 660 grizzly
Post by: Dr.Dirt on November 01, 2005, 02:57:59 AM
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 01:09:19 AM
26" to be kool.. 27's might rub when turning.

I don't recommend smoking to anyone. It's bad for you.
Title: Re: Tires 660 grizzly
Post by: rubicon500kid on November 01, 2005, 03:06:09 AM
27s would rub on a grizz? I run 27s on my rancher and they dont rub.
Title: Re: Tires 660 grizzly
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on November 02, 2005, 01:06:53 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on November 01, 2005, 02:57:59 AM
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 01:09:19 AM
26" to be kool.. 27's might rub when turning.

I don't recommend smoking to anyone. It's bad for you.

What is wrong?
Title: Re: Tires 660 grizzly
Post by: bbf on November 02, 2005, 09:58:15 AM
i had 27 589 on mine a the back rub a little
Title: Re: Tires 660 grizzly
Post by: Beaner on November 02, 2005, 10:54:26 AM
I put the 27 589s on last night and no rubbing anywhere. Even on landing a jump! Thanks for your help. ONF this weekend to find its limit!!!!
Title: Re: Tires 660 grizzly
Post by: Dr.Dirt on November 03, 2005, 10:52:49 PM
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 02, 2005, 01:06:53 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on November 01, 2005, 02:57:59 AM
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 01:09:19 AM
26" to be kool.. 27's might rub when turning.

I don't recommend smoking to anyone. It's bad for you.

What is wrong?

You know exactly what is wrong. You and your recommendations of smoking!  >:(