What with all the other bike types clammering for their own section I had to represent the Rancher segment of this crowd. For all you guys that have giant motors on your four wheeler, just remember to wait for me :P
Seriously, I know the Rancher might seem like small potatoes to alot of you, but just try following me thru the Groves or 5A and we'll see who's waiting on who.
Also, it's Halloween so beware of the MONSTER RANCHER whenever ya'll make it out to Brevard.
Thats how my Foreman is i(f I could ever get it running). It tops out in the mid to upper 30's but there isn't a mudhole that can stop it.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Who was waiting? ;D ;D j/k We have all been there. It's even worse to have to be pulled out by a Yamahaha. All the more reason to have a Honda section.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Honda328i on October 27, 2005, 07:57:13 AM
Who was waiting? ;D ;D j/k We have all been there. It's even worse to have to be pulled out by a Yamahaha. All the more reason to have a Honda section.
Who's quad is that Steve?
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 27, 2005, 08:32:28 AM
Quote from: Honda328i on October 27, 2005, 07:57:13 AM
Who was waiting? ;D ;D j/k We have all been there. It's even worse to have to be pulled out by a Yamahaha. All the more reason to have a Honda section.
Who's quad is that Steve?
Jwscroll's with Jeff watching on.
lol.... The man that started the thread with a little trash talk already has a pic on the internet of him being stuck.....
lol... Whats up with that Jon? ;)
See I want a utility quad thats quick but still decent in mud. Any suggestions?
Hey who took that? That was supposed to be hush, hush. Thanks to Jeff For getting me into it and out of it. Noone else wanted to go before or after me.
Don't feel bad Mike, my bike is in the same shop just not the same shape. Had a look at the Foreman the other day, still got a little ways to go. Let me know when you get it back, I'll try and keep up. 8)
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 27, 2005, 12:09:41 PM
See I want a utility quad thats quick but still decent in mud. Any suggestions?
EIGER!!!
Quote from: Honda328i on October 27, 2005, 07:57:13 AM
Who was waiting? ;D ;D j/k We have all been there. It's even worse to have to be pulled out by a Yamahaha. All the more reason to have a Honda section.
Yeah my Yamahahaha pulled out an Artic Cat at MSG. Then towed it back to camp. Supercat...are you still out there?
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 27, 2005, 12:09:41 PM
See I want a utility quad thats quick but still decent in mud. Any suggestions?
I would say the Suzuki Vinson. I love that thing. Just need some mud tires, the stock ones are decent just not enough.
Hey this is a Honda Thread. Why are we talking about anything but the best.
H old
O n
N ot
D one
A ccelerating
:Fp
This is a much more flattering picture. I hope.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: jwscroll on October 30, 2005, 04:28:22 AM
This is a much more flattering picture. I hope.
I didn't realize those things were that Bouyant!
Greta pic dude.
Whoa, just noticed this thread at the bottom. Can't let that happen, BUMP!!! ;D
Gotta love those Hondas !!!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
I know there are more Honda riders than this at this site. Sign in, be recognized, or are you afraid??
My wife rides a 250 Recon and loves it. She originally wanted an automatic which I couldn't afford at the time so I got the Recon with the intent of passing it down to our daughter. Now my wife won't give up her Recon.
I ride a Kawasaki 400 4x4 which I love. However; her recon manuvers better, turns tighter and is a bunch lighter. She gets stuck, we pick it up and move it. We get off trail into the pines, she gets through trees that I have to back out and find a wider path through.
On the down side, it is a hard starter and hates the cold weather, but she loves it.
Teej
Honda rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Allright Honda Owners, ya'll better sign in.
2 Hondas here :W
400ex - Go HONDA :)
Honda Rancher here! :ThumbsUp.gif
HONDA HONDA HONDA HONDA HONDA. Did I forget anyone? ;)
i ride a 1997 honda 300 fourtrax 4x4 with mudlites hid custom mounted lights on the bar lil snatch straps on the front dry box on the back rack soon to have a k&n airfilter my uncles another 300 honda fourtrax 4x4 but his is a 2000 he has vamps and hid lights on the bars custom made cooler rack and all of my riding buddyshave hondas
kick ass honda rancher right here >:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
also got a
01 300ex
05 recon
soon ill have a
rincon
or
450r
;D
kool
What? Ya'll think the Honda section is just gonna go away? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Honda ROCKS ;D ;D ;D
I"M gonna get my Rancher,I'm gonna get my Rancher. Guess what I'm gonna get my Rancher.
I finally get to pick up my Rancher from Nightbreed at ATP, to bad I can't ride it all weekend, family reunion :-\ :( :'(
00" 300ex, 05" Rancher... love em' both
I have no problem with Honda ........they are easy to pull out of a mudhole or tow back to camp..:)
Suzuki!
Suzie who?
First on 4 wheels BABY!!......Suzuki Power......That would make the Honda's worth something...put Zuki motors in them!!!!
Quote from: jwscroll on November 11, 2005, 05:06:09 AM
I"M gonna get my Rancher,I'm gonna get my Rancher. Guess what I'm gonna get my Rancher.
I finally get to pick up my Rancher from Nightbreed at ATP, to bad I can't ride it all weekend, family reunion :-\ :( :'(
what did u have done to it
im thinking about geting a clutch kit for my rancher cuz it has trouble spin the 27s from start with a person on the back
Cream rises to the top AGAIN. GO HONDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
i got dat honda sh*t
hondas rule
wow
just trying to retrieve this honda rancher tread..
not from florida.. but have a rancher...
heres a pic
[attachment deleted by admin]
its funny ppl say honda's suck even ranchers suck when i pulled out a king quad with 26 inch mudlites on it and then went in the same place as him and went throw it very easy and even pull out a brute force also the only time i ever get stuck is cuz of my frame but tehre was one time i did get stuck otehr then my frame but a brute force with 29s got stuck
;)bump ;)
I HAVE A 400 RANCHER AND A 650 BF AND EVEN THOUGH THE BF HAS A LOT MORE POWER AND IN MY OPINION IS ALOT MORE FUN, THE HONDA NEVER LETS ME DOWN AND IN MORE THAN 1 OCCASION HAS HAD TO PULL THE BF HOME. HONDA DOES RULE OVERALL IN RELIABILITY, BUT AT A HIGHER PRICE,
JUST MY OPINION.
why dont the mods just put topis up in the tech or open dicussion section and just make them sticky like one for honda,another for yamaha,another for kawasakie,another for sezuki,and another for polaris and then one for anyother type of quads
Honda owners - Ride The Red.net is up and running again. This site has proven to be of great technical value as it is moderated by a couple of Honda Mechanics.
What's a good website for honda rancher accessories?
Highlifter, Rocky mountain atv, Moose atv, Quad boss, these are just the few that I've used in the past.
bump ::)