My friend swears up and down that his Honda Recon can beat my Blaster in a drag race. I told him he does not even have the slightest chance in the world but he still thinks he does. I know that I am the better rider. The machines are both stock and we will be racing on a hard packed surface, I should win no problem right?
as much as I like my Honda,,,,there shouldn't be any comparison on this race,,,,a Blaster should blow his Recon away.
Id@
I own a Blaster and a 250ex(sport version of the recon) and yes in an all out drag the Blaster will always win. I don't care who's riding.
The Recon can go faster if it is AIRBORNE ;D ;D ;)
Thanks, thats what I thought. As for you Honda328..What are you talking about? Do you mean it would drop faster becasue its a monster and weighs 100 more pounds than the Blaster?? Or is it an airplane?
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on October 26, 2005, 10:28:56 PM
Thanks, thats what I thought. As for you Honda328..What are you talking about? Do you mean it would drop faster becasue its a monster and weighs 100 more pounds than the Blaster?? Or is it an airplane?
watch how you speak to royalty,,,,,Honda328i is the only person I know to get a Recon airborne,,,,on film,,,,AND get the picture published in Dirt Wheels ;-)
Id@
Thats awesome! Can you send me the video?
No video, just the picture taken by my famous "Hollywood" producer ;D. Page 39 in July '05. Not sure about the race though, this Recon's not stock. Cautioning you; Honda328i has been known to make outrageous sarcastic remarks, you just can't always know what the H is up to :d ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
He will also make frog noises in your back yard late at nite. 2:L
Make sure you video the race so we can all see it. We'll watch it in fast forward so it looks like a real race ;D ;D
Quote from: Honda328i on October 28, 2005, 09:27:51 AM
No video, just the picture taken by my famous "Hollywood" producer ;D. Page 39 in July '05. Not sure about the race though, this Recon's not stock. Cautioning you; Honda328i has been known to make outrageous sarcastic remarks, you just can't always know what the H is up to :d ;)
Thats sweet, that was the first issue that I got. As you you Chillinthemost, why don't you go suck an egg? :o ;D
definatly the blaster!! :F
the recon will win.....being pulled behind a banshee that os.Your blaster will blow his wheels off.
we have doen this race before me and my freinds and for about 2 gears they stayed together but then the blaster won but not by a whole lot..
but them recons are the toughtest quad i think i have rode they'll go threw anything..
you still havent raced yet?
Even though blasters aren't that fast you SHOULD win. ;D
Have yall raced yet?
It ain't that hard to get the recon airborne, but they won't stay up too freeking long. I'm thinking about trading my recon in for a blaster, how do they compare suspension wise? And does a blaster have enough power to kick the dirt out from under it's tires?
the blasters suspension is o.k. yes it has the power to spin its tires, way way better than a recon :o
u should kill him in a race by car lenghts!