A cowboy walks into a bar, and two steps in he realizes it's a gay bar.
"What the heck?"; he says to himself, "I really want a drink."
When the gay waiter approaches, he says to the cowboy, "What's the name
of your willy?"
The cowboy says, "Look, I'm not into any of that. All I want is a
drink."
The gay waiter says, "I'm sorry but I can't serve you until you tell me
the name of your willy. Mine for instance is called NIKE, for the
slogan,'Just Do It.' That guy down at the end of the bar calls his
SNICKERS, because 'It really Satisfies.' "
The cowboy looks dumbfounded, so the bartender tells him he will give
him a second to think it over.
So the cowboy asks the man sitting to his left who is sipping on a beer,
"Hey bud, what's the name of yours?" The man looks back and says with a
smile, "TIMEX". The thirsty cowboy asks, "Why Timex?" the fella proudly
replies,"'Cause it takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin!"
A little shaken, the cowboy turns to the two fella's on his right, who
just happens to be sharing a fruity Margarita and says, "So, what do you
guys call yours?"
The first man turns to him and proudly exclaims, "FORD, because Quality
Is Job One." Then he adds, "Have you driven a Ford lately?"
The guy next to him then says, "I call mine CHEVY.....'Like a Rock!'"And
gives a wink!
Even more shaken, the Cowboy has to think for a moment; before he comes
up with a name for his manhood.
Finally, he turns to the bartender and exclaims, "The name of my willy
is SECRET. Now give me a beer."
The bartender begins to pour the cowboy a beer, but with a puzzled look
asks, "Why Secret?" The cowboy says,"Because it's 'STRONG ENOUGH FOR A
MAN, BUT MADE FOR A WOMAN!!!!!!!
LMAO that was funny.
That was great, Thats one of the great ones that you can never rememer when you want to. LMAO
LMAO...