There is tons of ATV's running on the streets down in Weston after hurricane Wilma
Well I was one of them.....Looks like you got a Savage kool!!
HEY RAPTOR YOU LOCATION SAYS CLEARWATER. THAT IS KNOW WHERE NEAR WESTON. THAT IS A LONG RIDE TO SOUTH FLORIDA FROM CLEARWATER ON A ATV
He knows, He was just bumping his post count again.
Quote from: FOREMANRON on October 26, 2005, 07:13:47 PM
HEY RAPTOR YOU LOCATION SAYS CLEARWATER. THAT IS KNOW WHERE NEAR WESTON. THAT IS A LONG RIDE TO SOUTH FLORIDA FROM CLEARWATER ON A ATV
I wasn't riding in Weston. I was riding in clearwater. And im not raising my post count if I wanted to i would be posting 50 a day.
i ride on the road anyways.. lol..
i got a savage too a ltd 3speed its pimp and ima member of savage central. tooo.
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 26, 2005, 08:28:15 PM
Quote from: FOREMANRON on October 26, 2005, 07:13:47 PM
HEY RAPTOR YOU LOCATION SAYS CLEARWATER. THAT IS KNOW WHERE NEAR WESTON. THAT IS A LONG RIDE TO SOUTH FLORIDA FROM CLEARWATER ON A ATV
I wasn't riding in Weston. I was riding in clearwater. And im not raising my post count if I wanted to i would be posting 50 a day.
And I would be deleting 49 of them. ;)
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 26, 2005, 09:15:29 PM
Sweet!!
dude holy sh*t you have been here what 4 monthes or so and alreayd 500 posts? COOL IT! I have pmed your lil butt buddy too and asked him nicely to cool it too. Its ridiculous and annoying. Id love to lay one to you or him.
Woah! Calm down there LMK, I don't want to have to pull you off of that fool :box.gif ;D As if it wasn't bad enough here, he now has an account with Floridaatv.com..Will it ever end? ??? Raptor700, I personaly don't have a problem with you, I think that you just need to find a hobbie that will get you off the internet at every moment in your life...Wait, here's an idea... go ride your Raptor! :o
I'll have to say that I agree with you guys. I think they should be in the kids Corner and not trying to play with the big boys. No Offense guys but too annoying.
i agree with lmk and other's..
i have been here for i think 8 month's now and i only got 300 somthing.
idk but one day i looked and in every thing in the photo gallery there was a post by honda250ex. or raptor700r...... on every thread...
me and my freind try getting our post's up one time like racing each other and i got all but 20 deleted...
and that was between freind's.. idk what the big deal with having post's is.. :oo :oo :oo :oo
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on October 26, 2005, 09:36:59 PM
Woah! Calm down there LMK, I don't want to have to pull you off of that fool :box.gif ;D As if it wasn't bad enough here, he now has an account with Floridaatv.com..Will it ever end? ??? Raptor700, I personaly don't have a problem with you, I think that you just need to find a hobbie that will get you off the internet at every moment in your life...Wait, here's an idea... go ride your Raptor! :o
at first it was annoying but now I dont really have a problem with it. And he has improved since he joined so I think its cool. He doesn't make that many stupid polls either like he use to. anyway raptor700 I know forums are addicted especially when your at work and theres nothing to do but you should think about joing more forums like mabey a ford forum for your lighting truck so you divide your post between here and there.
How come eveyone gets so excited when people start boosting their count. We're NOT all adults here so we should expect some child like behavior, especially from a bunch of people who never grew up anyway. I mean what REAL adult owns a four wheeler? Not any REAL adult I know. All the REAL adults I know are boring,boring,boring.
LMK where's my screen sticker? The Rancher is at ATP as you read this, remember the FMF you and Mike put on for me? I know that pipe got to the shop with some stickers. Was just hoping you could make me one of your world renowned screen stickers in return.PLEEEEEASE 8).
Hey Foreman I recently moved to Weston and would like to know where u guys ride, Thanks
WE RIDE WHEREVER WE CAN FIND JUST WATCH THE GROUP RIDE SECTION THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 26, 2005, 08:28:15 PM
Quote from: FOREMANRON on October 26, 2005, 07:13:47 PM
HEY RAPTOR YOU LOCATION SAYS CLEARWATER. THAT IS KNOW WHERE NEAR WESTON. THAT IS A LONG RIDE TO SOUTH FLORIDA FROM CLEARWATER ON A ATV
I wasn't riding in Weston. I was riding in clearwater. And im not raising my post count if I wanted to i would be posting 50 a day.
But you do... just this one mod who shall rename nameless likes to delete them.
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 27, 2005, 12:29:20 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on October 26, 2005, 09:36:59 PM
Woah! Calm down there LMK, I don't want to have to pull you off of that fool :box.gif ;D As if it wasn't bad enough here, he now has an account with Floridaatv.com..Will it ever end? ??? Raptor700, I personaly don't have a problem with you, I think that you just need to find a hobbie that will get you off the internet at every moment in your life...Wait, here's an idea... go ride your Raptor! :o
at first it was annoying but now I dont really have a problem with it. And he has improved since he joined so I think its cool. He doesn't make that many stupid polls either like he use to. anyway raptor700 I know forums are addicted especially when your at work and theres nothing to do but you should think about joing more forums like mabey a ford forum for your lighting truck so you divide your post between here and there.
Actually he really hasnt.
i was riding around my neighborhood... cops wont say anything after a hurricane, they have much more important things to do.... but then again they're cops.
rl.