Well I was going on web site today untill i got this
message saying:
Account for domain northfloridaatv.org has been suspended.
I guess owner of web site didn't paid his bill. :'(
I guess alot of members are desproved about web site went down
today.
:ThumbsDown.gif
Did the owner of web site die or just didn't wanna do it no more?
:'( I'm sorry for owner of web site lost his web site forums in the florida panahandle area.
I was on there the other day somebody posted about aplachcola nat forest
some ranger lady ban atvs riding in wetlands areas. :o
http://northfloridaatv.org
I hope everybody knows web site went down today. :O
thanks,
amhighlander
I know the owner of that site. He is also a member on this site. He has had some problems lately, having been seriously injured in an ATV wreck (and airlifted out to the hospital) among them. If he sees this, maybe he will post a response.
sorry to hear that he got hurt
sorry to hear about the wreck, any details?
I hope gets out of there soon.
I'm sorry what happen to him.
He is recovered and back to work. He hit a downed tree and got thrown. Broken ribs, arm and collar bone. He was off work for a few months, and took quite a financial setback. It was reported on this site that he was killed in the wreck, in fact!
Well i don't know he got killed in wreck or not.At least
he's okay.
Maybe he didn't know about web site went down.
I guess he didn't paid bill on it.I don't know something happen
to him.Or web site server companys got bought out.
I hope you get chance to talk the owner of web site
of northfloridaatv.org soon.
I hope he knows about his web site went down for last 4 days so far.
Sorry hear about that.
Who was it that got hurt? Was It Damon-"Wakulla-Ram" Or was it Casey or
Glenn-D.I have Ridden with those guys and can say that they are great guys
I had checked that site a few months ago and didnt see any activity.I hope
who-ever it was they will be alright.That just sux,
Quote from: grass-catcher on October 28, 2005, 10:50:07 PM
Who was it that got hurt? Was It Damon-"Wakulla-Ram" Or was it Casey or
Glenn-D.I have Ridden with those guys and can say that they are great guys
I had checked that site a few months ago and didnt see any activity.I hope
who-ever it was they will be alright.That just sux,
It was Damon.
Sorry to hear that. Hope it gets up and runnin soon.
sorry to hear it
bump 8)
what is his last name
the kid that got hurt
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 16, 2005, 09:21:27 PM
Quote from: americanhighlander on November 16, 2005, 06:05:46 PM
bump 8)
dude, why do you keep bumping this thread?
Only why I'm bumping this topic and i
just want the owner of web site know about his
site went down last month.I guess alot his buddys
are disppointed about web site went down :'(.
I'm sorry what happen to him :drive.gif.
So i hope his web site gets back online soon.
I hope owner of web site knows about his web site is gone.Plus
it's not loading no more just getting a blank page.Let me know
there is a new web site address on it.
thanks, 8)
amhighlander
Quote from: americanhighlander on November 18, 2005, 03:30:55 PM
Only why I'm bump this topic and i
just want the owner of web site know about his
site went down last month.I guess alot his buddys
are disppointed.I sorry what happen to him.
So i hope his web site gets back online soon.
thanks,
amhighlander 8)
Trust me, he knows his site is down.
hometownboy-
I really would not want to post his last name without his permission.
Well at least it was good forum atv site,
For people over in fl panahandle areas.
I hope this site will never go down on here.
Thanks, 8)
amhighlander
Quote from: americanhighlander on November 18, 2005, 03:50:23 PM
Well at least it was good forum atv site,
For people over in fl panahandle areas.
I hope this site will never go down on here.
Thanks, 8)
amhighlander
pleassssssssssssssssssse stop bumping it up we got the point a month ago.