Here's A Enforcer Magnum 57 going wicked fast. Only $1295.95! I boat 1 similar like that but not as fast.
http://www.rcuniverse.com/mvp/videolink.cfm?postid=555
Check out www.Whobbies.com
enforcers,,,,that's what they sell at the hobby shop I used to frequent.
Id@
Cool Boat but the cameraman needs to be fired!!!
Why didn't you get that one, its only $400 more ;D
Yea I should but I can't buy a $1,400 RC Boat.... 8)
yea right!! >:D
Cuz I dont have that kind of money for a RC boat, but you dooooo!!!! Oh and he got his RC boat, and he floored it!! And it BROKE!!!!!! :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
57 mph for Bacardi Cat
45 mph for the Cracker Box $700 if interested
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/Picture122Small.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/Picture114Small.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/boats037Small.jpg)
Where could I buy a Flexible Cable for my boat. I was riding it yesterday and it snaped right off.
Well... I thought you were going to ship it back and were going to give you a new cable! ??? Thats a awsome cat man!! ;D Its sweet!!
I got a brand new flex cable $25 shipped, and a brand new 3 bladed prop from Propworks 6717/3 $55 shipped if interested paypal @ jocolo@hotmail.com
I sold the cat for $1400 2 month ago
Will your cable fit on my SuperG?
As long as it not square it'll fit you will have to cut it to the proper lenght, did you loose the prop?
no
www.rocketcityracing.com get what you need there flex are about 30 plus shipping, make sure you leave a gap or you are going to break it again
I left about a 2in. gap last time is that just right?
1/4" is enough and grease it good after a day in the water, also gotto walmart and buy Ozark fuel (camp fuel) 3.50 a gal. doesnt smell , go bad and burn cleaner
How can I make my Super G faster?
if it got a zenoah send it to larry aka fastrat to mod it for 159 put a p275 prop tuned pipe raise the tabs.
here a vid of my cat
http://www.rcflix.com/photopost/data/506/889Picture_126.mov
Wow that boat is fast! What did you do to that thing? What kind of motor you got in it?
Zenoah 26 modded by Larry aka Fastrat
Nice. 8)
How does the Super G run???? And did you fix everything?
Yea I just fixed it Wed. It runs good and strong just got to break-in the engine.
Yea right!
Well it's broke again....My servos don't work and I cant sterr or anything.
I thought it was fixed ???
Yea it's fixed now my switch went bad of the salt water.