This is a day at O.N.F. w/ some buddies
so fast I can't see it ;-)
Id@
posting for 1FasterBlaster.........
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
hey thats my bro jaimie #7 that i ride with at sunshine. does he hace a screen name if so this is jake #53. if he dont you need to get him on the site. ;D
dang, bunch of z-boys lol.
raptor350, your signiture is bad ass
Yo raptor350 #53 my screen name is Hollywoodyfz450. Give me a holla, & get that 450 ready. O0
Man is that the z400 club with guest appearance from the blaster club
Sumthin like that.These are some of the guys I ride with.I don't discriminate on who I ride with, as long as they like to ride.I'm trying to get me a bigger four wheeler.The Blaster is the first four wheeler I've ever had.
Thats alot of Z's and that YFZ looks sick!! :)
Quote from: gearhead400 on October 24, 2005, 10:29:41 PM
dang, bunch of z-boys lol.
raptor350, your signiture is bad ass
thanks. 8)
Alot of Z's. It looks like you bought Suzuki out.
awseome z i love mine
wow nice bikes, i want to go to onf again.
alot of Zs
rl.
The Blaster is for sale if interested!