how is everybody after the hurricane. especially you jesse and gregg since your in miami wear the worst part hit
Ms.Mud just talked to Wheelieboy and he is fine they just have no power.
:-* im here
I finally got my power back!!! Im so happy. Nothing really happened to my house except part of my fence fell down.
im on a genorator sory bout the spellin im in the dark
WELL THATS GOOD! I was like gonna die from not talking to any of ya(Greg,Jess,&Jeff) I was like " OMG, SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG! lol
alright im in the light of the mornin im glad yall r all right luckly today my trailer park might get back runnnin water.I thought i was gonna be homeless cuz wuz watchin pieces of the hotel fall andf suprisngly all i got was a l.il bit more roof damage and a lil bit mnore wateer damage.O yeah and my neighbors car port was in my yard bout to fly through my window but my dad and the neighbor took it down b4 it did.
Quote from: Ms.Mud on October 28, 2005, 11:06:26 PM
WELL THATS GOOD! I was like gonna die from not talking to any of ya(Greg,Jess,&Jeff) I was like " OMG, SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG! lol
havent talked to me yet :P
http://media.putfile.com/Wilma22
Quote from: klutchbuster350 on October 29, 2005, 06:09:07 PM
Quote from: Ms.Mud on October 28, 2005, 11:06:26 PM
WELL THATS GOOD! I was like gonna die from not talking to any of ya(Greg,Jess,&Jeff) I was like " OMG, SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG! lol
havent talked to me yet :P
I know, im so sad!!! WE SO
HAVE TO TALK, I MEAN
SOON!!
Quote from: Ms.Mud on October 30, 2005, 11:09:27 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster350 on October 29, 2005, 06:09:07 PM
Quote from: Ms.Mud on October 28, 2005, 11:06:26 PM
WELL THATS GOOD! I was like gonna die from not talking to any of ya(Greg,Jess,&Jeff) I was like " OMG, SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG! lol
havent talked to me yet :P
I know, im so sad!!! WE SO HAVE TO TALK, I MEAN SOON!!
lol my dad told me you called the other day, i was either sleeping or working lol
everything good here in naples. got power back on thursday. naples has fpl up their ass lol. anyways screen around pool is destroyed. lost 8 trees mostly pine and cypress. yard is a diaster zone. everythings good tho
i just got my power back buit i dunno how long its gonna b on
Quote from: ATPShaun94 on October 24, 2005, 08:14:41 PM
how is everybody after the hurricane. especially you jesse and gregg since your in miami wear the worst part hit
sorry shaun i forgot to ask how you did throughtout this hurricane.