I was wondering what is the CC to HP Ratio.
there is none. my 450r has more hp than your 700, It all depends on the motor design not cc.
YEP!
I know there isn't an answer. I was hoping their was a conversion but there isn't it depends on the engine and what it runs on.
It doesn't work that way. Think about this, your Lightning vs. a regular f150. Same cu. in. (or cc) but not same horsepower.
Would cc convert into cubic inches? What does cc stand for?
cubic centimeters, the metric way to measure displacement. There is a conversion formula but I dont know it off hand.
http://www.onlineconversion.com/volume.htm
my quad
406 cubic centimeter = 24.77564 cubic inch
Id@
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 25, 2005, 12:03:47 AM
I was wondering what is the CC to HP Ratio.
somebody, anybody, please tell me this kid just didn't ask this question.....what ever happened to webster dictionary?
Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 25, 2005, 12:14:49 PM
http://www.onlineconversion.com/volume.htm
my quad
406 cubic centimeter = 24.77564 cubic inch
Id@
Thanks Ida_Mann.
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on October 25, 2005, 05:14:09 PM
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 25, 2005, 12:03:47 AM
I was wondering what is the CC to HP Ratio.
somebody, anybody, please tell me this kid just didn't ask this question.....what ever happened to webster dictionary?
http://www.websters-online-dictionary.org/
;D
Id@
328 cc = 20.015788 cubic inches
.061 in = 1 cc
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 25, 2005, 12:22:46 AM
I know there isn't an answer. I was hoping their was a conversion but there isn't it depends on the engine and what it runs on.
To determine the rotary horsepower of an object into rotary motion (rpm) use the following equation.
Equation:
P=___T/N__
5250
P = Power, hp
N = Rotational shaft speed, rpm
T = Torque, lb-ft
No matter what you build whether it is a one lung quad motor or a fire breathing V8 you horse power and torque will be the same a 5250 rpm
the HP to CC's varies to have a solid equation for example You might only be able get 35 horse power out of your 700 raptor where as I might be able to massage 100 hp out of the same exact 700 cc's so
About 3 fiddy . That's what the monster said ..3 ...fiddy !
O ok.
Quote from: J.D. on October 30, 2005, 11:49:17 PM
About 3 fiddy . That's what the monster said ..3 ...fiddy !
lmao thats funny right there
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/haha.jpg)
no gas no hp / full gas full hp = +-.>>
Quote from: 2 rut on November 27, 2005, 10:34:39 PM
no gas no hp / full gas full hp = +-.>>
Right on... :N :N :N :N :N
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 28, 2005, 11:45:15 PM
Quote from: 2 rut on November 27, 2005, 10:34:39 PM
no gas no hp / full gas full hp = +-.>>
Right on... :N :N :N :N :N
HHMMM I DUONNNO CANT ANSWR QUESTION.
BUT IT DOESNT WORK THEY WAY YOU THINK. FOR EX. YOUR LIGHTING HAS MORE HORSEPOWR THAN REG F150, BUT SAM ENGINE SIZE. 8)
I understand now...A reg. 5.4L and a 5.4L S/C is a big diffrence in HP...
well me mama said its the magic rays of sunshine dat give da motor go.
Well I found out my Raptor is giving out 40HP to the wheels so thanks everyone who helped me. 8)
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 30, 2005, 11:14:03 AM
Well I found out my Raptor is giving out 40HP to the wheels so thanks everyone who helped me. 8)
LET SEE WHAT THOSE 40 PONIES WILL DO, WHEN YOU WANT TO RACE
40hp that is..
hmm i figured that new moto was puttiing out more then that..