november 12th is the new date for the pumpkin run heard it from apollo today
Even the camp grounds are under water. The sun is shineing bright here now. Think sun!
Now that it's not interfering w/ other riding events, I'm there. Filling out my application today. Working on getting my 'team' together. Who's riding this one with me?
listen DR.Joe, they called me and thats what they told me so thats what Im relaying plus have you been out there lately ? I have it was a little soft 2 weeks ago so its a swamp now.
Quote from: QT314Nfla on October 24, 2005, 10:46:56 PM
Never mind. I'm out. I see what's going on here. Later.
whats wrong QT? i was looking forward to meeting you?
-mokas-
I have an opportunity to go to Red Creek Offroad park that weekend. I hope to meet you on another trip.