hey guys wilma coming here to naples and i am a little scared. pray for me. all alone wife and kids in orlando
Man, im with ya. Im in naples also. Kicking back though at palmetto ridge guidence office on the computer, sipping a cold drink.. I say bring it on.
Quote from: 535banshee on October 23, 2005, 10:05:01 PM
hey guys wilma coming here to naples and i am a little scared. pray for me. all alone wife and kids in orlando
Done.. They are with you just look around something will remind you of them
We were praying for you guys in church tonight. I know god will be with YALL tonight. ;D
hey guys winds getting faster, but i am still cool
Im in naples too!
BTW IM PRAYING FOR YOU!
getting real windy
Well not bad yet my friend, the EYE is still off shore. We will feel it in the morning. Right now is heavy rain bands. When I hear long rain sessions, I walk up front to see outside, and there are cops standing there. Pretty brave. I salute them :ThumbsUp.gif
going to get alot worst
Hope you guys are ok...
I live in Brevard (East Coast) - we have had a few tornados touch down this morning and lots of rain...winds are off and on.
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!
Jen
has any body heard from jeff 535 is he ok
has anyone heard from 1fast250r, because he is really good friends with jeff.....
I talked to 1fast on Friday. He took his family up to the Jacksonville area.
I will call him when I get to the shop (I dont have his number here) and I will ask him about Jeff
1fast was in aluchua area I talked to him yesterday he was heading home to check things out
Hello all, Just got the generator hooked up yesterday and the cable just came on a few hrs ago.
Lots of trees down and lots of power out. Looks like about 10" of rain fell on the day of the storm because my yard is like a pond. Damage to the roof and my fence but all and alll its not to bad. Im glad I went up to Ft. White for 4 days. Not to mention I got some flat track in..... :o ;)
1fast250r - can you give us an update on jeff?
Quote from: 1fast250r on October 25, 2005, 08:05:58 PM
Hello all, Just got the generator hooked up yesterday and the cable just came on a few hrs ago.
Lots of trees down and lots of power out. Looks like about 10" of rain fell on the day of the storm because my yard is like a pond. Damage to the roof and my fence but all and alll its not to bad. Im glad I went up to Ft. White for 4 days. Not to mention I got some flat track in..... :o ;)
I can see it now ; Storm hell ! Lets race ! :Clap.gif :drink.gif
I just talked to Jeff and all is well. Living on generator. He said he will be on here as soon as he gets power up. I just got my power on this afternoon. No damage here just power out for a few days and living with generator. I got it last year after Hurrican Charley. :o
HEY GUYS I MADE IT!!!!!!!!! THAT STORM WAS THE sh*t. I LOST SOME TREES AND A BED COVER FROM MY TRUCK. I AM GOING TO TAKE SOME PICS AND POST THEM SOON. THINKS FOR YOUR CONCERN, IAM FINE. THE WIND WAS CRAZY. IT PICKED UP THE FRONT OF MY TRUCK ABOUT 4 INCHS OF THE GROUND. IT WAS THE WILDEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN
HEY MATT JUST GOT HOME AND MY POWER AND CABLE WAS BACK ON :R :ThumbsUp.gif
Jeff, glad to hear you made it through O.K !!!!
Solid brother ! :ThumbsUp.gif By the way , kick Matt in the ass when ya see him ! ;) ;D
1fast250r = Matt
methyman = Matthew
:o
glad to see you guys are still hanging in there......
Quote from: Quad32x on October 26, 2005, 11:56:56 PM
Solid brother ! :ThumbsUp.gif By the way , kick Matt in the ass when ya see him ! ;) ;D
Dont send a boy to do a mans job. :o ;) ;D
that what i said when you showed up with your honda
DANG!!!! Are you going to take that matt? what am i thinking?, of course you are! :-\
Come on Chris. You know hes just a boy ! :J
Well Jeff is just jellous because it takes Hooter girls to make his quad look good.
1st pics = Real Mans Quad
2nd pics+ Sled or Boat anchor
[attachment deleted by admin]
That mans gonna sock you in the eye ! :o :ouch.gif :L
Got power back two days ago. ;D :) ;D :) ;) ;) ;D :) :-* :-* :-* :-[ :-\ ::) 8) :o :o :o :( :D
hey matt , now its a real bike
its right next to a yamaha