My friend told me that ONF was closing to dirtbikes next year and only aloowing four wheelers??? Is this true.?
I don't know,I haven't heard anything,I hope not,thats what I ride.Just went there for the first time today,could you point me in the right place to ride bikes at there[Ocala],about all I saw was a bunch of sand,great for a 4-wheeler,but not too enjoyable on a bike,too much like work,if you know what I mean.
not true
No. Not true.
ok cool :Y, Thanks
First thing i thought too...........look at all this GD! sand.LOL...I did it one day and never had a problem since...If you only ride dirt then the deep soft sand is gonna own you fast! :-*
You have to sit back and stay on the gas...turning is a commitment thing...Just do it.Do not try and steer with the front tire.You'll tuck and eat sand.
On the positive side...It is very forgiving to tires and throws a mean rooster tail if you got the HP.Stops are like right now!
You really have to just keep a loose grip and go at it.I couldn't tell ya what I prefer.Dirt or sand.sand is soooo clean.All day long and you can rinse the toys off and WD 'em and that's it.
Yea,we are going back not this weekend but the next,might give it a whirl and see how it goes,it can't be too bad.