http://dcshoes.com/home/special_features/pastranaDBF/pastranaDBF.swf
Amazing! :Clap.gif
Holy cow that took some gonads. :o :o
thats awesome!!!.... for now until just about everyone else learns how.
I can't imagine the practice sessions that were before that!!!!
Hell of a rider.......!
Chuck
Well, If anyone was going to do it first I would've guessed it would be Pastrana. That kid is all guts. Not 1 bit of fear in his bones. He does have one hell of a foam pit at his house though.
WOW !!!! that's just amazing
Truly awsome.
That's WiLD!!
:bow.gif
That's a three baller for sure!
Can you say AWSOME!
absolutely insane :o
the thread name reminds me of a poem my history teacher always said
Somebody said it couldn't be done,
But he with a chuckle replied
That "maybe it couldn't," but he would be one
Who wouldn't say so till he'd tried.
So he buckled right in with the trace of a grin
On his face. If he worried he hid it.
He started to sing and he tackled the thing
That couldn't be done, and he did it.
Thats sick. i knew he would ventually nail it.
thats crazy...........see wat you can do on a dirtbike :bow.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif thank you thank you
Awestruck :Clap.gif that's a sick man. makes me dizzy just watching :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif wonder if he wore a helmet cam?
the thing about it he makes everything look so easy
thats awesome but i want to see the first quad double flip then i'll be impressed right on
Awsome!
I'am pretty sure that Twitch steinburg(sp) has done them also ...
Or atleast I swear I've read that somewhere..
Ed
Ummm no. I don't even really like twitch that much any more. He does like 5 million backflips and gets high scores when theres people with much more technical skills thatn him doing worse :(. Not to discredit him any hes awsome, just seems unfair.
wow :bow.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You wont catch me trying something like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
z400bb
Quote from: Numkut on November 07, 2005, 01:29:41 AM
Ummm no. I don't even really like twitch that much any more. He does like 5 million backflips and gets high scores when theres people with much more technical skills thatn him doing worse :(. Not to discredit him any hes awsome, just seems unfair.
agreed but most everyone does a ton of backflips .
Ed