I've seen some people selling somthing called a Hi rev box on ebay. Has anyone heard anything about these and does anyone think they are worth the money.
I'm not the best mechanic but i think that it resets the rev limit on your quad so the engine can go longer with out redlining. There mainly used with exausts. I mabye wrong so i would wait for other replies
What kind of bike?
some of them change the timing curve or somthing like that.
Thats what it said they do, changes the timing and resets the rev limiter a little higher. I own a raptor 350 and in a couple weeks I'm gunna have a slip on, k&n filter, and a stage 1 jet kit. This hi rev thing is about 100 bucks. I'm not trying to do to much else to the quad after these mods because I'm going to end up with a 450 eventually. Does anyone think its worth the $$?
its only $$$$
I would go with a camshaft instead of a new rev box. but you have to be really careful with timing and valve adjustment when putting in the new cam
If going with a rev box is your choice then stay with a anme brand that will back up what they sell. the junk on Ebay will not always work right and then your stuck. I would look into something like Diamond G, Moose, or even Dyna.