got this from other site... ;)
What do you think
http://www.jbeckton.com/pics/ratmonstermig.wmv
oh that's just wrong.
Id@
Thats Great!!!!!! HaHaHaHaHa :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
that's the funniest thing I've seen in a while.
Gay or not, I think I would've done the same thing.That was hideous
He screamed like a lil girl :D
Well, maybe I wouldn't have screemed like that but I guarantee I would've hit that door and never looked back.
Great clip. I love that show.
when does that show come on. i about suffocated from laughing so hard.
WTF???? Is that a midget in a suit or did they make that thing???
thanks alot!!! i'm having nightmares. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Now that was funny!!!! ;D
LMAO "do you need help little man?" LOL LOL LOL :D
That was Great ;D
I swear I thought I was gonna need oxygen, I could'nt breath I was laughin so hard.
if that would have happened to me. i would have crapped my pants.
Quote from: bigscrub79 on October 22, 2005, 02:16:15 AM
when does that show come on. i about suffocated from laughing so hard.
Here is a schedule: http://www.scifi.com/schedulebot/index.php3?program=SCARE_TACTICS&x=201&y=7
Scroll to the bottom for the newer dates.
thanks DR
That dude is soooo gay my twin sisters that are two years old will not get as scared!!
Quote from: Honda250ex on October 23, 2005, 01:25:50 AM
That dude is soooo gay my twin sisters that are two years old will not get as scared!!
If you dont think you would get scared when you saw that thing you are lying to yourself. I am a big dude and not scared of much but that little thing would have me breaking down doors.
Amen BigScrub...me too....I probably would have pee'd my pants :-[ LOL
the link wont work for me :(
This down ?
The link has stopped working for me as well. Maybe the site is down?