;) I love that truck
[attachment deleted by admin]
Only in America BABY! ;D ;D ;D
:Clap.gif
is she the package?
;)
that beats the heck out of my ups guy. I'm requesting a change in drivers. :D
Thats what im talkking about!!!!
set the box aside and unwrap the package you got ;D
"uhhh coulda left the parcel in the truck i already know what package im gettin" ::)
More packages would get shipped by UPS if they had drivers like that. Fedex and the rest of the companies would go out of business. Heck I would be packaging empty boxes and shipping them back to my house from work. LOL
i i i i iiii iiii iiiiiii nee eedd a jjob aattt UPS ;)
you think if i wore a dale jarrett hat that my chances would be better.
I agree with mike I'm requesting a change in drivers too.
Yea She might have a little brown box but can she ride one of these?
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Magnum330 on October 23, 2005, 03:23:05 AM
Yea She might have a little brown box but can she ride one of these?
yeah baby. i'd like to see her ride one of those, and i aint referring to the bike.
Shes not holding the box I want to open ! :o ;)
I would probaly hug her. :)
So now I kmow where my usual driver was filling in now!!!!
If she drops off my packages, i'm gonna start ordering a lot more stuff ;D
it figures. I make my sig with two girls getting out of a bmw fully clothed and i get asked to change it.
Anyway nice pics.
that pregnant dog is fine
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 23, 2005, 11:25:46 PM
it figures. I make my sig with two girls getting out of a bmw fully clothed and i get asked to change it.
Anyway nice pics.
I remember that signature. I liked it. Why did they ask you to remove it? There was no nudity at all. That's ridiculous.
I heard Fed-Ex and U.P.S. were merging...they're gonna call it Fed-Up!!