Yes you are seeing this correctly. Those are two real Iraqi men and yes that is a real mule. This was shot through a night Vision device on a Bradley fighting vehicle. Enjoy.
MULE.WMV
Link doesnt work..
I just copied and psted it to my address bar and it worked fine. If some one knows a better way, let me know and I will email it to you.
Tried everything and link doesnt work. Copied and pasted to address line and still nothing except page not avalible.
Quote from: Brute Force on October 21, 2005, 04:05:29 PM
Tried everything and link doesnt work. Copied and pasted to address line and still nothing except page not avalible.
same here
Ive seen the video. it's inapproipiate for this site anyway.
Quote from: o4250 on October 21, 2005, 04:43:18 PM
Ive seen the video. it's inapproipiate for this site anyway.
But its ok to promote suicide in your signature?
LOL! The "link" doesnt work because there is no link..
rl.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 21, 2005, 04:48:55 PM
Quote from: o4250 on October 21, 2005, 04:43:18 PM
Ive seen the video. it's inapproipiate for this site anyway.
But its ok to promote suicide in your signature?
My sig is better than promoting having sex with an animal.
PM if you want to see the video
I think I can email it to some one if they know how to post it.
By the way, I have seen a lot worse on tis site than this.