BY LOOKING AT A PICTURE OF A PERSON, YOU HAVE TO DECIDE IF HE IS A
>> COMPUTER GEEK OR A SERIAL KILLER. GO WITH YOUR GUT FEELING AND CLICK ON
>> YOUR CHOICE. THERE ARE 10 PHOTOS. YOUR SCORE WILL BE GIVEN AT THE
>> END. http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/
I got 7 out of 10.
Neat. I also got 7/10 correct
6/10 for me they all looked like serial killers.
8/10 oh yea
I got 6/10 but they alll lokked like killers
7/10 I agree they all look serial killerish (is that a word lol)
8/10
7/10...It's a cool site.
9/10
rl.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: RL400 on October 21, 2005, 07:41:19 PM
9/10
rl.
Thats just because you know who all the computer geeks are. ;D
5/10 for me lol. They all looked like a bunch of creepy killers to me.
ALL TEN, i would do the pic thing of the score but i dunno how
7/10 for me
8/10 here
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 21, 2005, 07:51:34 PM
Thats just because you know who all the computer geeks are. ;D
hey hey, what are you trying to say ;D
rl.
Quote from: RL400 on October 22, 2005, 02:33:40 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 21, 2005, 07:51:34 PM
Thats just because you know who all the computer geeks are. ;D
hey hey, what are you trying to say ;D
rl.
lol..... I thought you'd get a kick out of that. ;D
Cool web site..
I got out of 8/10 score.. :)
0/10, guess i shouldnt go outside anymore :P, jk i got 8/10
i got 7/10 ! i would have got 8 but i went against my better judgement :dunno.gif
7/10, those are some freaky dudes
5/10 That sucks
no joke, 10/10, the Mrs. got 6/10. My picture was even there and she got it wrong. Bwahhh ha. >:D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Honda328i on October 23, 2005, 01:23:28 AM
My picture was even there and she got it wrong. Bwahhh ha. >:D
oh yeah? what kind of computer work do you do? ;D
rl.
8/10 - I agree.....all looked "freaky-deaky!" LOL :N
9/10
Quote from: RL400 on October 23, 2005, 01:28:05 AM
Quote from: Honda328i on October 23, 2005, 01:23:28 AM
My picture was even there and she got it wrong. Bwahhh ha. >:D
oh yeah? what kind of computer work do you do? ;D
rl.
If I told you, I might have to kill you ;D LOL
Quote from: Honda328i on October 23, 2005, 08:00:46 PM
If I told you, I might have to kill you ;D LOL
(http://x10.putfile.com/10/29515434272.jpg)
rl.
8/10 here