this is a great clip
www.shock-n-yall-decals.com/blondestar.wmv (http://www.shock-n-yall-decals.com/blondestar.wmv)
Thats pretty funny :P
I heard that one before and laugh every time I hear it again. Thanks. ;D
priceless
Thats funny
I think that was a bottle blonde. ;)
Now that was Funny as H***, My side still hurts!!!
Thanks I needed a good laugh today ;D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;D
that was funny, I needed it!
LOL! I'm passing that one along to some friends
What a moron.. :K
all i can say is blond woman driver!!!!! really funny tho
What scares me the most, we actually share the road with idiots like that. :G
Something to thank about the next time you are driving down the road. :drive.gif
lmao i think thats funny as hell.. very funny i showed my grama it and she didnt get it lmao.
I see how it is Justin...making fun of blondes, I will get you back for that! JK Let me know if I ever get that blonde and act like a retard! It is scary to think some people are really like that. ???