ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: dreth on October 21, 2005, 03:24:16 AM

Title: waldo mx............round 2
Post by: dreth on October 21, 2005, 03:24:16 AM
im going to be hitting Waldo MX the December the 30th or january the 7th !! anyone interested?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Title: Re: waldo mx............round 2
Post by: Hollywood on October 21, 2005, 10:47:44 AM
You know I am in! Either date is fine with me.
Title: Re: waldo mx............round 2
Post by: Exmx54 on October 24, 2005, 02:03:16 AM
Let's do the 7th, I probaly can't make it out end of december because I'll have family over!
Title: Re: waldo mx............round 2
Post by: dreth on October 24, 2005, 01:35:16 PM
Quote from: florida400ex on October 24, 2005, 02:03:16 AM
Let's do the 7th, I probaly can't make it out end of december because I'll have family over!

Lets see what kinda response we get before we make it final
Title: Re: waldo mx............round 2
Post by: 53yfz450 on October 24, 2005, 11:26:09 PM
i want to go ill talk to pops. ;)
Title: Re: waldo mx............round 2
Post by: gearhead400 on October 25, 2005, 02:51:29 AM
if i can ever save money long enough to get nerfs and a kill switch i might join you guys. I'll probably leave in a full body cast though.  ;D
Title: Re: waldo mx............round 2
Post by: Flea_Jumper on October 26, 2005, 12:36:17 AM
You know Cody has been driving me nuts about going to Waldo.  I will probably be there before Thanksgiving, but I will make it any one of those day you want.
Title: Re: waldo mx............round 2
Post by: 450R_Matt on October 26, 2005, 01:17:38 AM
Stoped by the track on Saturday and the hair stood up on the back of my neck when I saw Mt. Waldo.... :o     They changed 2 sections on the track.  The 2 sections before the finish line jump.
Made a woop section and took away the big dubble and made a few small jumps
Title: Re: waldo mx............round 2
Post by: Trend-Setter 731 on October 26, 2005, 05:24:29 AM
So are you saying that Waldo is more friendly? O0
Title: Re: waldo mx............round 2
Post by: dreth on October 29, 2005, 08:14:54 PM
Quote from: Hollywoodyfz450 on October 26, 2005, 05:24:29 AM
So are you saying that Waldo is more friendly? O0

it was friendly before
Title: Re: waldo mx............round 2
Post by: mudrat on November 01, 2005, 09:09:49 AM
Dreth, I can make the 7th, I will be out of town on Dec. 30!
Title: Re: waldo mx............round 2
Post by: lawn_man mx on November 01, 2005, 12:38:58 PM
hey  dreth    put us down  for the ride!. ;D     more  like  the 7th would be good!