Poll
Question:
Since my 1st question sucked how about this, what is a out of season hurricane called
Option 1: They are not called anything
Option 2: it is still a hurricane
Option 3: They are now called Cyclones
Option 4: they are called winter storms
Option 5: I HAVE NO CLUE
Just wanted to see if anybody knew their stuff on these things. I'm not giving the anwser till tomrrow and also, this has never been done before. (there have only been a W storm one other time)..
well the news has only said it like a brazillion times. ;D
Yeah, but at least it's not the "which is better..." poll!!!
Ok, i don't think that i'll need to give the anwser. I guess i'm not the only one that is glued to the weather channel.... ::)
what is it
GREEK ALPHABET
Ok all you hurrricane nerds, what is a out-of-season hurricane or tropical storm called? That means a tropical system that develops after Nov.28th or before June 1st. These are very rare and hardly ever get up to 75mph winds..