Hey, i wanted to become a contributing member, ive hit around 270 posts and that is allot of space without givin any money. I don't know what to put for the shipping address and the city and all that junk. Do i put my own there and if not what do i put? Thanks.
Just go to the bottom of this page and click the paypal button.
i did that but when it says first name, last name, shipping address, what do i put. ( i know my name...)
just sent in mine....turn me green please.
you can leave the address blank.
it also makes you super cool.
CONTRIBUTE NOW!
Quote from: QT314Nfla on August 03, 2005, 10:15:37 PM
just sent in mine....turn me green please.
OT... what color do you want ? Light , Dark or Como
Quote from: big-daddy on August 04, 2005, 07:33:30 AM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on August 03, 2005, 10:15:37 PM
just sent in mine....turn me green please.
OT... what color do you want ? Light , Dark or Como
camo of course. you know i'm goin' under cover. ;D
I finally figured it out! So where's my contributing member? Lol
I contributed, to me green mod's ;D
I'm in. Waiting for my contributing member status :)