ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: FOREMANRON on October 19, 2005, 12:20:22 AM

Title: WINCH INSTALL
Post by: FOREMANRON on October 19, 2005, 12:20:22 AM
JUST GOT MY 3.0 WARN WINCH. NEED SOMEONE  IN THE TAMPA OR PLANT CITY AREA THAT KNOWS HOW TO WIRE BECAUSE I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WIRING AND DON`T WANNA MESS NOTHIN UP DON`T MIND PAYING FOR SOME HELP   THANKS  RON
Title: Re: WINCH INSTALL
Post by: FOREMANRON on October 19, 2005, 03:59:27 PM
BUMP
Title: Re: WINCH INSTALL
Post by: Moose on October 19, 2005, 04:21:35 PM
You have a pm, I might be able to help.
Title: Re: WINCH INSTALL
Post by: GSPKurt on October 20, 2005, 01:54:55 AM
It is not too difficult. Take your sweet time and think it through, you'll do fine. The instructions are pretty good. I put a 3.0 on my Eiger, and it was pretty fun.

Look here-

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,6119.0.html (http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,6119.0.html)
Title: Re: WINCH INSTALL
Post by: FOREMANRON on October 20, 2005, 02:02:57 AM
I GOT IT MOUNTED TONIGHT HAVE TO TACKLE WIRING ANOTHER NIGHT