:banghead.gif I had re format my pc this morning
and whole hd on my win98se.
The problem was I download macmedia flashplayer 8
I went look up forms last night and it said don't download it for all windows users and it screw up every netscape browser and your Ie. :gr
Well my mistake I was on yahoo messager last night
trying talk to my firend in lake city.And this pop up it said:upgrade your
macmedia flashplayer and I went download it and this what I had my Ie6
and it had problem with crash error :cursing.gif
When i go my yahoo web site everytime it loads up just crashes.
The good I rebooted my whole computer :gh
It took 5 or 7hours to everything my programs and everything get back online.
They should removed macmedia flashplayer 8 on their web site.So don't download it. :tsktsk.gif :no
I was so piss off about what happen last night.
Thanks,
amhighlander 8)
You seem to do a lot of formatting. Upgrade to XP, may not be the greatest, but better than 98se.
There is no way im gonna intereput that :-\
At least I won't do that again.Well everything is working good.
So don't download it.I went search up forums on search last night
it can screw up netscape and IE and this was on winxp.
So don't download 8.88 beta ver.
Well I have get things batter down next week for
hurricaine in case hits right over in lake city between gainesville.