I was just looking on weather.com
http://www.weather.com/maps/news/atlstorm24/projectedpath_large.html?from=wxcenter_maps
And it looks like its going to hit just around my area. I'm kind of nervous. I didn't really hear how hard of a hurricane its expected to be. And of course my dad doesnt want to get a generator because "we never got hit before" Anyone hear how bad this hurricane is expected to be?
GO TO HURRICANEALLEY.NET IT WILL SHOW YOU PATH AND SPEED. A LITTLE NERVOUS BECAUSE OF L-CROSS THIS WEEKEND. BUT BY SUNDAY 7AM IT WILL BE OFF LAND. DEPENDING ON THE DAMAGE SHOULD BE SOME GOOD RIDING
Quote from: FOREMANRON on October 18, 2005, 12:41:58 PM
GO TO HURRICANEALLEY.NET IT WILL SHOW YOU PATH AND SPEED. A LITTLE NERVOUS BECAUSE OF L-CROSS THIS WEEKEND. BUT BY SUNDAY 7AM IT WILL BEĀ OFF LAND. DEPENDING ON THE DAMAGE SHOULD BE SOME GOOD RIDING
wheres l cross?
L-Cross is right in the path
IT IS AROUND OKEECHOBEE WWW.L-CROSS.COM IT IS A BIG MUD HOLE CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE
wow it looks cool. just a mud hole or trails too?
I THINK THERE ARE SOME TRAILS
They got a few trails. They have a trail ride on the closed part of the property a couple of times a day. Takes about an hour or so. Mostly just a big mudhole with trails around it. It is lots of fun. Battle of the bands on this Saturday.
Mr. scary cakes
Can you get rid of those anoying giant posters on the bottom of your replies? Maybe make them a little smaller?
I am also nervous about Wilma. Hopefully I will have time to drive home from L-cross on sunday and put up my shutters.
ACCORDING TO WEATHER WILMA BE GONE SAT. LATE OR EARLY SUNDAY
I am nervous about this thing, but I'll be ready.
Wilburz, y'all are hard-core going out to L-Cross with a hurricane bearing down on you. Although, it would be a hell of a hurricane party...... I may have to change my plans for saturday... >:D
i wouldnt be too concerned about it, but my damn roof STILL isnt fixed.
niagara in my family room! ;D
kiinda, but not really
I am, If it comes this way, I am thinking of just making it a race weekend. Anyone up for some QS?