Alright everybody, I leave next week for my second tour in Iraq. I want to thank everybody on this sight who has helped me in any way since i've been a member whether it be just some helpful advice or showing up at Ocala to ride or at seminole when my quad only lasted about 4 laps but Dreth and the ATP guy (sorry I can't remember everybody's names) did everything they could to get me back on the track. Tony (T2), thanks again for getting the Ocala trip together. It was a blast. Steve, thanks for the spacers man and good luck on the track. Dreth, thanks for the shirt, i'm wearing it out and thanks again for the help at the track. QT, Z400stunter, AsphaultDragon, Honda 328i, Chuck_Norris, and everybody else that I met while I was home on leave I want to say the pleasure was mine and I look forward to riding with y'all in a little over a year when i'm back from the desert. Talk to y'all later, Patrick
wish I had met ya on the ride at Srub, but I'll catch ya next time.
Id@
Sorry I missed you. Good luck over there and be safe. God bless you and every other soldier that is there to protect us.
Mike
Your more than welcome!
Keep your head up, and your gun armed while your over there. 8)
Mike
Take care. You will be in our thoughts and prayers!
STAY SAFE! :-*
May God bless and watch over you. Be careful. It was my privilege to ride with you. Thank you for what you are doing. I look forward to riding with you when you return.
Good luck man, be safe. See you on the site (and possibly riding sometime) when you get back! God bless all the soliders.
rl.
Thank you and the rest of our fine soldiers that fight for our freedom. Keep up the good work and be careful.
thanks for making this country what it is.
be safe and godspeed.
good luck to ya, and keep us posted
Yeah, it was great to meet you too at Seminole. Sorry about your bike, I did enjoy looking at it and talking with you. Like I said, you make us proud to be Americans. See you next time, log on when you get a chance and keep us updated. --Steve
:) Be safe and God bless you and the rest of our boys. Stay safe and I hope to meet you next time.
Good luck, Stay safe or there and uhhh maybe put one between the eyes of one of the uhh well not very nice persons. STAY SAFE man! we will ride when you return.
Patrick it was great having a chance to ride with you and meet you. Good luck over there be safe. And thank you for what you and all the other soldiers are doing over there. See you when you get back.
I wish you and all the other guys the best. Stay safe and all your Battlion will be in our thoughts. To the picture below, LONG MAY IT WAVE, LONG MAY IT WAVE..
Jim Robbins
[attachment deleted by admin]
It was kewl riding with you in Ocala. Remember...the dirt is your friend, think of us and all our thoughts of you over there!! I look forward to being in the dirt with you again in the future
Chino
Good Luck! Be Safe and Thanks! 8)
Well, good luck to you & hopefully I will get to meet you on a ride when you come home !
BTW- Thank you .....